Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Matt is there any way you can hide payment info,i know that you have to log in to viws those info but i think is better if you can display at leat last 4 digts of them , you know information like bank account and routing numbers are very sensitive to display them out without hiding some numbers.
Hope you will take a minute to reviws this

Once again good job and best luck
Slim

•••
have any of you guys figured out how to post an image using bodis images even though i select an image like insurance I get this message every time, I dont no how to put my own images in nor where to get them so for now i was gonna use theres, this is the message i get using there image
Errors
An image is required for the custom lander

•••
Maybe I'm paranoid but are there any plans for securing the service with SSL?

BTW, thanks for your quick acceptance and after adding a few test domains I'm quite impressed by the possibilites, even at this early stage.

Cheers

•••
fatter said:
have any of you guys figured out how to post an image using bodis images even though i select an image like insurance I get this message every time, I dont no how to put my own images in nor where to get them so for now i was gonna use theres, this is the message i get using there image
Errors
An image is required for the custom lander

I think some of those selection do not have image yet , is only four or five of selection have images .

take a look of this just uploaded my own image

Skiingtown.com
Nairobicityguide.com

•••
I tried deleting some domains and got error messages:

1. Element 1655 is undefined in a CFML structure referenced as part of an expression.

This popped up in the middle of my domain management page and wouldn't go away. Had to click out and log back in.

2. Division by Zero. Had to click out and log back in.

When I logged in the domains had been deleted.

•••
Okay, these will be fixed pronto.

If anybody gets a coldfusion error, please send me the details and a screenshot of the error if possible to [email protected].

I have noted all questions/concerns here and will get back to each individually, shortly. B-)

•••
Matt,

Whats with the Adult and TM domains prohibited? Is this true? Not so much the adult but TM domains? Well everybody has TM domains.

•••
Only issue I have is no pictures showing up even though I have them selected. (Fron the drop down not my own pics) Example I have www.mobileEpayment.com and selected the Bank picture but its not there.

•••
comicbookguy said:
Only issue I have is no pictures showing up even though I have them selected. (Fron the drop down not my own pics) Example I have www.mobileEpayment.com and selected the Bank picture but its not there.

you have to make sure you checked the custom template box!!!

•••
You must make sure that you have selected an image rather than just the category name for the images. Some categories do not have images. You will know that you selected an image when you see a Preview of it on the right hand side.

Also, for everyone: KEYWORDS are REQUIRED. You may add keywords when adding domains or manually later by going to Manage Domains > Click on the domain name.

The keywords propogate the links. Without the keyword, we cannot determine links for the domain name.

Content text title length error should be fixed now.

Adult domains should be allowed within a few weeks.

•••
Use of "Keyword"

Matt,

Would you please clarify the use of "Keyword" for the domains. You titled the field in the singular. Does that mean there can only be one keyword per domain? Can it be a phrase (multiple words)? Some valid examples would help.

Thanks for all your hard work and responsiveness.

•••
Matt,

Is the redirecting URL available to use my onw DNS?

Thanks for the acceptance!!

•••
one thing I noticed you should play with is the keywords, if they match exactly with upline provider you get many more results IE "x year mortgages" had 2 links where "x year mortgage" without the plural had at least 8

•••
I don't understand why we can't use TM domains when you ahve even written a disclaimer at the bottom of each site "Disclaimer: Bodis, LLC is not the owner of this domain and is not liable for any content displayed on this page." I think it should either be a matter of removing the disclaimer (like the majority of other parking providers) or allowing TM names.

•••
gooster said:
I don't understand why we can't use TM domains ...

Disclaimers are tough to depend on in a court of law.

Plus if they don't want to do adult/tm traffic,

more power to them.

•••
Matt, trying to add some exotic extentions, too bad i got the dreaded invalid tld error, please fix.

•••
Thanks for the approval Matt. Hope you make us all richer :blink:
Appreciate your hardwork!

•••
Matt, I have a couple of quick suggestions for you. First off, though I want you to know that my modest portfolio received 4 clicks in half a day yesterday while they received 0 clicks in 14 days at Parking Panel, you are doing something right, keep it up.

The suggestions are reporting based:

On the domain report, it looks like visitors(is that unique or impression based?) are cast as strings which makes sorting awful (1,1,102,2,24, etc etc) please try to cast those as integers so you can actually sort correctly

On the full report I'd like to see CPC and RPM as well.

Again, I am certainly pleased with the outcome so far, nice job and thank you.

•••
Why URL forwarding is disabled? I can't point my domains to your servers,because I have some active email addresses on those.

•••
Been looking forward to this. I should have some of my domains moved in tonight to Bodis. Thanks Matt. Good going.

•••
I put a few traffic names on there, But it wont change over to the custom template for me.

•••
I moved some domais yesterday and have been having a hard time with my www.cristianoronaldo17.info domain. Initially it took several attemps to have it change from Auto to Custom Landing Page, using the Cristiano image that comes under "Sport" as well as changing the names of the links on the left navigation.

Now I've substituted the "Welcome to our website....." with an intro about C. Ronaldo and Saved the changes, but it has not assumed these changes. Am I doing something wrong Matt?

Thanks
GIL

•••
The disclaimer at the bottom of the page is pretty large type. It may appear to be a big flashing sign to those who land on the parked page. They may see that and think, " hmm, maybe this site is not legit". Is it possible to make the disclaimer in smaller type? If a high amount of folks click off the page because they are scared by those words, it will not only hurt our click through rates, but bodis.com too. Of course that is not my decision, just something that hit me right away when I first saw the page parked.

I too cannot get any image to come up either by browsing or using .bodi. I have tried for many domains and none of them will come up.

I am patient though as I may be doing something wrong and will see if it resolves later.

•••
Status Report

Matt (cfguru360),

First off, thanks for accepting my early application into your parking program. Also, thanks for all your hard work and responsiveness. You have provided a very simple and clean interface, which is easy to control. The resulting customized pages really look clean and professional with very minimal work on our part.

I have 15 of my domains loaded and customized already:

www.AwesomePark.com
www.BasketballGreat.com
www.BeautyMoms.com
www.IMFlowers.com
www.NortheastPubs.com
www.PalmAdvisor.com
www.ShoppingInHollywood.com
www.ShoppingInTahoe.com
www.ShopsInAspen.com
www.ShopsInBreckenridge.com
www.ShopsInCarmel.com
www.ShopsInDenver.com
www.ShopsInEstesPark.com
www.ShopsInHollywood.com
www.ShopsInLagunaBeach.com

How often, and when, are our domain stats updated in our accounts?

It would appear that all parked sites are 2-click landers (requires viewer to click twice before an ad, and therefore revenue, is generated). Is there any plan to offer a 1-click option (ads on initial landing page)?

How about providing us a status report? How many active members so far? How many domains? Some kind of indication of overall traffic, CTR, and revenue generated?

Keep up the good work!

•••
What kind of feed do you have?

I assume I would make more with other parking companies since your share with google or whatever feed you have, would be way lower than the already existing parking companies?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back