IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
could you please tell what this site is about? my bad, don't know German:)

•••
could you please tell what this site is about?
The site tries to build up an afterwork social network. It´s brandnew, so time will tell about their success. They promote on Twitter, too: beoble.me (beobleme) on Twitter

I am neither partner nor member of this startup. Just wanna show that dot.ME has its place even in Germany with a fantasy name.

•••
Hi all

Just wondering what the value of NNN and LLL are at the moment (.me)

Any advice would be helpful...thanks

•••
Hi,
I have had an enquiry for one of my .me names, muppet.me

Any advice or comments are welcome.

•••
Hi,

Might be an Enduser :D , Kermit got loads of money....

Joke aside
I think if can get yourself a mid $xxx offer you should sell,
and if he offers low $xxx I'd still consider...

Cheers
Toni

•••
A few of mine.... Comments and/or offers welcome.

035.me

274.me

596.me

934.me

DCU.me

DTA.me

RZR.me

Fukk.me

Videotape.me

Delivery.me

Cosmetics.me

Fragrance.me

UniversityDegree.me

EnvironmentalConsultant.me

FashionConsultant.me

FrenchGuiana.me

San-Jose.me

Santa-Fe.me

Hawaiian-Islands.me

Puerto-Rico.me

Miam.me ;)

•••
hi i have a few nnn.me names ..do they have any value or should i drop them ?

•••
Hi,

Seeing as "Muppet" is an extremely trademarked word, you'll only have problems with these. Any money you get offered for them you should take, and be done with them, before they get taken away by legal action. Disney owns the Muppets now, and they tend to be pretty protective of their trademarks.

•••
Just regged diu.me. It's the Cantonese equiv of the f word and it also has other colorful meanings in other languages.

•••
Just regged diu.me. It's the Cantonese equiv of the f word and it also has other colorful meanings in other languages.

Brilliant! :gn:

•••
The .ME Registry is interested in hearing specialized and unique proposals for the development of premium domains.

We invite potential partners – creative people, successful companies, communities, etc. - to send your business proposals for the development of .ME premium domain names to us.

The .ME Registry embraces ideas for innovative uses of our domain extension. Our goal is to lead Web users to active and relevant content, services and information - using .ME domains. We see the potential and the value of expanding a .ME world!

.ME highly valuable Premium Domains.

•••
•••
Nice ;)

I would love to have some ideas to develop domains i own like:

Household.me

•••
I am still wondering what i want to do with my TextMSG.ME domain

I sold a few of my NNN.ME domains I think i was an idiot to sell them but I got Mid XXX for them so meh I still have a few

•••
I sold a few of my NNN.ME domains I think i was an idiot to sell them but I got Mid XXX for them so meh I still have a few
which marketplace did you use to sell your nnn's?:blink:

•••
•••
•••
•••
lol...I have 083 and 087 ...I am still laughing ..real coincidence...

•••
lol:)) Jokez Guy, so I have some sort of a confirmation that those numbers work, yes?))
Robin122, astounding coincidence:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back