NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My sedo auction for miyd.com closes in little over an hour.

Currently only at $80, so I'll agree with mm about not being the right time to sell.

I've renewed most of mine till next year and will only sell if i get a good offer or not at all. Lesson learned.

•••
mwzd said:

Currently only at $80, so I'll agree with mm about not being the right time to sell.

I've renewed most of mine till next year and will only sell if i get a good offer or not at all. Lesson learned.

Hi Samit, it seems the buyers are focusing on the Premium ones and the pronunciables ones but I think that after August when drops will start to be close to zero, everything will start to rise even faster.

•••
well.... considering that miyd sold on sedo mid march for $60.... youre doing ok, considering the price slump! :] sp

mwzd said:

•••
1st step. Quad-premiums go up
2nd step. Triple premiums + W,U,V,J,K are not so much worse and they also go up...
3d step. Triple premiums + XZQY are nos so much worse than Triple premiums + W,U,V,J,K and they also go up in price
4d step. All other names go up in price :)

All LLLL.com domains prices are finally interrelated. So if CVCV.coms are increasing in price this still means that whole LLLL.com market will benefit from this finally.

•••
Ergo said:
It went to me :) I wanted to backorder it but thought I could get it cheaper. And I got it. Why do you find it nice? For me it seems that it's like Executive. Very brandable IMHO.

Executive :bingo:

Im very envious right now

•••
Ergo said:
1st step. Quad-premiums go up
2nd step. Triple premiums + W,U,V,J,K are not so much worse and they also go up...
3d step. Triple premiums + XZQY are nos so much worse than Triple premiums + W,U,V,J,K and they also go up in price
4d step. All other names go up in price :)

All LLLL.com domains prices are finally interrelated. So if CVCV.coms are increasing in price this still means that whole LLLL.com market will benefit from this finally.

Yes, and same with the skryrocketing trend of the 3 letters .com gems......almost at $10,000 each for the low quality......already $8,000 these days which /26 = $307.......so....it`s just a matter of time.

•••
italiandragon said:
it seems the buyers are focusing on the Premium ones and the pronunciables ones
Yes, the premiums and cvcv's seem to be doing great. And I agree about the timing bit too. Too soon to sell for decent ROI, unless you're lucky with the buy.

SlimPickins said:
considering that miyd sold on sedo mid march for $60
I bought this on ebay for about the same price as its at now. But I get what you're saying.

Time to buy some premiums while I still can :)

•••
look at these guys if they let me go to sleep......it`s 6.25 AM here :yell:

it`s over $1,000 now that domain

edit:

finally!

ndmc.com

This auction is closed
Winning Bid: US $1,010 D-:
High Bidder: privacy

•••
Not sure if they've been reported, some high price sales on Namejet in the past few days

conx $2600
hods $1900
geci $4302

•••
sooo.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 2,250 USD

duov.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 453 USD

uuna.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 510 USD

sewz.com | Bidding History

sedo

•••
nullmind said:
sooo.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 2,250 USD

duov.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 453 USD

uuna.com | Bidding History

sedo

Holy... :xf.love:

That`s smoking hot!

•••
nullmind said:

sedo

thought that went very cheap

•••
nullmind said:
Domain Name without extension: PSWD
Sale Data: 04/03/2008
Sale Price: $5500.00
Sale Thru: Afternic

Afternic Bazaar

I sold the above domain it's still in escrow

•••
Jack.Whisky said:

WOW! CONGRATS!
:great:

•••
arnie said:
WOW! CONGRATS!
:great:

Thanks it's taking sometime to complete

Touch wood it gets completed this week as stated by buyer on Afternic

•••
:ghost:

Last edited:
•••
Jack.Whisky said:
Nice! I remember that sold on TDNAM...

Great ROI!

•••
Jack.Whisky said:

WOW...that`s a big as...skillS I meant skills... :laugh:

How did you do that? :gl:

•••
italiandragon said:
wow.....really.....I wonder how long before we see Premium LLLL.com for $1,000 a piece
i think we will see this scenario for all quad premiums in mid 2009 as we have some of them being sold at $380

congrats for the great sale Jack.Whisky!!!

•••
italiandragon said:
WOW...that`s a big as...skillS I meant skills... :laugh:

How did you do that? :gl:
"PSWD" is the common abbreviation for "password," so it's got a lot of built-in value...

•••
Jack.Whisky said:
Thanks it's taking sometime to complete

Touch wood it gets completed this week as stated by buyer on Afternic
Great Sale .. Congrats :tu:

I remember Yofie was selling this domain.

•••
EG.domains said:
Great Sale .. Congrats :tu:

I remember Yofie was selling this domain.

Yes I purchased the domain from Yofie back in February

Soon as I saw his sale thread I wanted the domain

I was planning to email a few software company's but the domain got a few bids on Afternic and I sold it.

•••
Jack.Whisky said:
Yes I purchased the domain from Yofie back in February

Soon as I saw his sale thread I wanted the domain

I was planning to email a few software company's but the domain got a few bids on Afternic and I sold it.

LoL, hes gonna be a bit bummed out.

•••
Spade said:
LoL, hes gonna be a bit bummed out.

Frankly, he is a good flipper and as all the flippers, they will regret all their sales within 5 years but I`m sure he does well with other sales :)

Look at Latona......and what he said about dollars.com:

I bought this name for 8000 dollars in 2002 and sold it for 650,000.

So he bought dollars.com for $8000 and re-sold it for $650,000+ but 5 YEARS later......and now look another year and it`s already above $1,000,000

In this game, patience is a key.

•••
italiandragon said:
In this game, patience is a key.

Yes, provided one has money to pay for all the annual renewals :sold:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back