NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just stumbled upon NL again for no particular reason. You cannot bid anymore, just buy at the number its listed at currently and renewal (.com) is now a whopping $14,99. No wonder they're loosing DUM.
I just had a look. You can still bid - you just have to click on the domain first.

1705447484624.png

I haven't been there for months. But interestingly, they're still developing this platform. They never used to have the Renewal Cost listed, nor did they have the Days Until Expiration listed:

1705447423478.png

This new configuration actually makes things more transparent than some other registrar auctions.

Last edited:
•••
NL was fixed?

My last purchase on NL was a . Tv domain. Epik didn't renewed it, i got refund to Instore.
Just checked Whois now it's a Reserved Domain Name.

•••
Currently only one issue with the Epik - ssl domain redirects from p*rn websites. Better don't use their url redirects.

•••
I just had a look. You can still bid - you just have to click on the domain first.

Show attachment 251667

I haven't been there for months. But interestingly, they're still developing this platform. They never used to have the Renewal Cost listed, nor did they have the Days Until Expiration listed:

Show attachment 251666

This new configuration actually makes things more transparent than some other registrar auctions.

Thanks. Didn't notice that! Reluctant to give them another try. With current renewal price they're pricing themselves out of the market.

Better to take your chance at dropcatchers for about the same (or slightly higher) total fee .

•••
Currently only one issue with the Epik
Haha. I suspect that most here would argue that Epik has a LOT more than 1 issue.

Reluctant to give them another try. With current renewal price they're pricing themselves out of the market.
Yeah, I haven't used them since I used up all my in-store credit. I had special renewal pricing, so I am tempted to do a NL purchase and see if it goes through @ $14.99 or at my old price of I think $9.50 - $10.00 (whatever it was). But at this stage, the end result of having a domain at Epik and possibly paying $14.99 renewal is stopping me from giving in to that temptation.

•••
Another Epik domain reportedly stolen...

stolen2.jpg

I wonder how many total domains were stolen, or just magically disappeared from an Epik account under shady circumstances.

Epik.com - The Swiss cheese of domain security.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Class action lawsuit against Epik.com masterbucks.com Rob MonsterPlease contact me,I am willing to pay a money cost,let the liar be punished.I was defrauded of $26,144.

•••
Class action lawsuit against Epik.com masterbucks.com Rob MonsterPlease contact me,I am willing to pay a money cost,let the liar be punished.I was defrauded of $26,144.
Are you in USA now?

•••
•••
•••
It's not clear what it is. Do Masterbucks continue to quarrel, or is it something old?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
They blocked me a while ago, so I don't see all their tweets.

Some very odd stuff there. What a clown show.

It goes hand in hand with a company publicly stating that a domain was stolen because they were socially engineered, then seeming to make hardly any effort to try and resolve the situation.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
They blocked me a while ago, so I don't see all their tweets.

Some very odd stuff there. What a clown show.

It goes hand in hand with a company publicly starting that a domain was stolen because they were socially engineered, then seeming to make hardly any effort to try and resolve the situation.

Brad
No, the thread I just posted is all in the last hour or so, related to kiwifarms/josh moon kiwifarms.net domain being booted from epik.

BTW - either simply logout and read threads or create another account and switch between.

•••
No, the thread I just posted is all in the last hour or so, related to kiwifarms/josh moon kiwifarms.net domain being booted from epik.

BTW - either simply logout and read threads or create another account and switch between.
These sound like posts from some teen edgelord, not a professional company.

Could you imagine any respectable company making posts like this?

Epik has united everyone from domain investors to incels in the realization that they suck.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Anonymous person who signed up for Namepros two days before posting a solicitation for your personal information is totally not Rob Monster.

•••
Well this has been an interesting rabbit hole to go down.

Whatever the sins of Mr.Moon and company might be, this SHOULD be a slam dunk defamation case - baseless public accusations of hosting kiddie pron?! - but from what I can tell Josh's legal team been intimidated into dropping service at least once in an earlier case. The modern 'justice' system is also definitely two-tiered and his site will get the lower tier to begin with.

I've only seen the one source posted here but it actually looks like Epik could easily lose enough domains to collapse due to their own incompetence and insanity long before any defamation case even makes it to court. Mr. Moon's best plan of attack might simply be to wait until they go out of business.

Last edited:
•••
Has Epik gone “woke”?

The epic saga of disgraced registrar Epik has taken a weird twist this week, with the company appearing to do a 180 on its longstanding devotion to “free speech”, going on a Twitter rampage, sarcastically embracing “wokeness”, and ejecting one of its most controversial anchor tenants, which is now threatening to sue.

Read more:

https://domainincite.com/29367-has-epik-gone-woke

•••
Has Epik gone “woke”?

The epic saga of disgraced registrar Epik has taken a weird twist this week, with the company appearing to do a 180 on its longstanding devotion to “free speech”, going on a Twitter rampage, sarcastically embracing “wokeness”, and ejecting one of its most controversial anchor tenants, which is now threatening to sue.

Read more:

https://domainincite.com/29367-has-epik-gone-woke

Epik boots Kiwi Farms, vows to boot “absolutist free speech websites”​

https://domainnamewire.com/2024/01/...vows-to-boot-absolutist-free-speech-websites/

Brad

•••
Well, I think we can all agree that God gives really bad business advice.
1706118888212.png

•••
Epik has not only doubled down, but quadrupled down.

twitter(dot)com/EpikLLC/status/1750167724972528022
imgur(dot)com/a/odGHLYL

Keep in mind they are threatening a group of people who have demonstrated excellent online detective skills.

There are a couple working theories about Epik's actions:

1. A user so confident of their 'protected' status that he/she can say literally anything without fear.
2. Someone within the company has been leveraged by an enemy of Mr.Moon
3. The lawsuits and loss of business is bad enough that the writing is on the wall, to borrow a phrase, and someone within Epik knows that nothing they can do will prevent the company from going under.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back