Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The "Epik Labs" page, which Rob Monster referred to in a video in June 2022, was removed from the footer of Epik.com at the beginning of September, and the page no longer exists.

I just noticed this. Nothing says credibility more than being "verified" by a website you also own.
That is pretty funny.

trustratings.jpg

GoDaddy has 76M+ domains and 0 reviews on that website.
Epik has 291 reviews.

On TrustPilot GoDaddy has 52,812 reviews. Epik has 297.
That is far more in line with their market share.

Most companies use TrustPilot, or similar websites. They don't own a ratings website that they use to verify themselves.

TR.jpg

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Epik Labs' removal was likely on the same day the new CEO took office.

•••
Epik Labs' removal was likely on the same day the new CEO took office.
I noticed that DNProtect.com was listed under Epik Labs.

@bhartzer said in his AMA that Rob was partial owner, but not Epik.
They sure like to advertise their "brands", I guess even if they don't actually own them.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
This "Epik.com Staff" badge removal request was made just days before the previous CEO was ousted.
Masterbucks funds frozen from withdrawal.

New CEO.

Masterbucks LLC registration pops up in Wyoming.

Almost all the Epik staff disappears.

Radio silence from anyone in leadership.

Legendary!!!

It sure seems like there is more going on than simply "maintenance".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I noticed that DNProtect.com was listed under Epik Labs.

@bhartzer said in his AMA that Rob was partial owner, but not Epik.
They sure like to advertise their "brands", I guess even if they don't actually own them.

Brad
He also said we should not believe everything we read on the internet. I guess he was truthful there. Lol

•••
Last edited:
•••
"Demolition" might be a more accurate term.
Whatever is actually going on sure isn't helping the company.

It stretches credulity to believe what is going on now was planned as an "upgrade" to their Masterbucks system.

You don't destroy the credibility of your company even more to "upgrade" a payment system.
You certainly should not need to freeze funds for a month to upgrade the system.

When upgrades happen, they are planned and announced ahead of time to avoid this type of issue.

Wouldn't it have been nice for the Masterbucks holders to know this was coming?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Ok, at least somebody is happy. Peter from Japan, with perfect (native) English, most likely in the midst of busy schedules of a foreigner/traveler, found time to create an account @ trustpilot and posted a detailed review. Great. Lets hope that this review is genuine.

(2) more negative reviews after Peter.

If seems like for every Peter, there are dozens of pissed off customers who have their funds frozen by a company which is largely unresponsive.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
PS I have noticed we can also flag their reviews on trustpilot.com, I really don't think they handled the hack professionally, thus Peter's post from Japan is not so true and it seems very promotional disguised as a client.

This can be done by clicking on the little flag (next to Share and Useful) on the right beneath a review.

flag.png

flag1.png

Last edited:
•••
The rating returned to the previously mastered value of 3.8.

•••
•••
Hi

question:

are sales still being transacted there?
and if so,
are commissions still being charged?

also, how are users renewing or paying for new registrations?

in other words, is cash still flowing in, but not out?

don't have any names there, so trying to get idea of that part.

Thanks

imo...

Withdrawal of funds from mastersucks aside, it's all (still) working.

•••
got good offer in epic. What to do now?

•••
Thanks! Lodged an official complaint on the ATG website. It will be on public record.

I’ll also be consulting my lawyer on the quickest route to get the money back/out of masterbucks.

After I informed Epik about this officially lodged complaint, Rob Monster himself called me on my mobile number yesterday. (He DM’d me for my number) It was him because the number is verified and shows up as Epik LLC in Caller ID.

He says Brian broke his back and was hospitalised over the weekend, which was the reason why Brian couldn’t sign off on the manual wire transfer that I had requested for the Seller last week, in the absence of Masterbucks.

As of today, I’ve heard back from the Accounting Team but they are supposedly still waiting for Brian to approve the transfer of funds.

At this point, I’m out of benefit of the doubt. Until I see this transfer happen, that’s only when I’ll believe all the ‘excuses.’

•••
After I informed Epik about this officially lodged complaint, Rob Monster himself called me on my mobile number yesterday. (He DM’d me for my number) It was him because the number is verified and shows up as Epik LLC in Caller ID.

He says Brian broke his back and was hospitalised over the weekend, which was the reason why Brian couldn’t sign off on the manual wire transfer that I had requested for the Seller last week, in the absence of Masterbucks.

As of today, I’ve heard back from the Accounting Team but they are supposedly still waiting for Brian to approve the transfer of funds.

At this point, I’m out of benefit of the doubt. Until I see this transfer happen, that’s only when I’ll believe all the ‘excuses.’
Come on man. It is amazing how many random coincidences and excuses are leading to a lack of payments.
If he broke his back, I hope he is OK. But, companies don't just shut down operations because the CEO is away.

If that is the case, then I have a real question about the power structure of the company.

If I contact GoDaddy about an issue with a payment, I don't need to wait for the CEO to come back into the office to resolve it.

Rob is the chairman. As of last report he controls the vast majority of shares.
He can sign off on it. There is no excuse.

Board ---> employees, including the CEO. The board can appoint or replace officers. It can give directions to employees.

The board can make the decision.

Any excuse to the contrary is nonsense.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The default option for payouts should be real money, not just for Epik but for all websites offering to pay via internal tokens. If one is a loyal customer and does a lot of transactions, using tokens can then be convenient. But for occasional customers it's just another headache to deal with (I speak from experience, it seems this behavior is becoming more and more the norm among marketplaces).
I agree.

Cash as the primary with "incentives" if you use their (secondary) internal form of currency. This would be ideal.

•••
Well, if that is the case then they are simply lying about the "maintenance" being the reason it is down.
No way. They would never do that :ROFL:

Epik wrote me this, following my email pointing to their privacy policy and their verification being "on a strictly voluntary basis". Privacy policy to which both the "privacy" and "terms and conditions" links on the masterbucks website do send!
Currenlty Masterbucks is under maintenance so unfortunately I cannot pull the documentation at this time for that, but once Masterbucks is out of maintenance the TOS tied to Masterbucks will show that verification is required.
They allege the company itself cannot access masterbucks ToS because of the "maintenance" :ROFL:
Here, the audacity is starting to impress me.

If said ToS indeed never existed, as speculated in this thread, maybe finally writing some is part of the "maintenance". These ToS will tell what they need after the fact!?

•••
Looks like we have a new "Peter" on TrustPilot. ;)

They were just so impressed with the customer service they had to leave a review.

At least it seems more like a review this time, not as much of a press release.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back