IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am extremely happy that Kathleen got paid after all this time.

Yeah, I love giving out 9 month five-figure interest-free loans.

Now, about the domains locked up under "Domain Equity" which is or isn't part of the "new Epik"?

Last edited:
•••
...several months after her divorce from her first husband. But when a catch like Rob comes along, what's a gal to do?
Married an older woman to live on her money and allegedly cheated on her brutally for many years. Real nice guy. He hasn't changed. In case you hadn't noticed I'll be switching gears to scorched earth. Rob Monster was given huge amounts of grace but he never changes, he never confesses or repents. If you betray all your users with lies because your greed and hubris and end up putting hundreds of them in prison, steal millions from those same users you claim to be serving you get everything you deserve. No more free passes. No more nice guy. Brian Royce should also shut his idiotic lying mouth asap. One more defense of Rob Monster Brian Royce, I fricken dare you.

And anyone morally broken enough to let Rob Monster or Brian Royce run anything.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Epik Domains

Since you say you aren't involved in a marketplace of any kind , could you kindly remove the lock on a domain I purchased ? I would love to be able to transfer away before ICANN shuts you down.

•••
•••
Oh yeah...Trying to gaslight and reinvent reality I see.

Much of this stuff does not match the discovery from the RICO lawsuit, specifically in regards to Rob Monster and Brian Royce.

You know Monster referred to the company being "hijacked" or Brian Royce as being "installed".

Or, the reference to an "egregious pattern of side deals and self-dealing", the objective to "wipe it all clean", etc.

rob_monster_letter.jpg

On the other side, this is what Epik said publicly about Rob Monster -

EpikTweets.jpg

Now we are supposed to believe this was some brilliant effort by Brian Royce and Rob Monster to "save" the company. :ROFL:

Why did it need to be saved in the first place?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Signed by Rob Monster? LOL. What a poop show!!
Kingdom Ventures? That is a company that Rob Monster owns.

Brian Royce being a seasoned CEO is a joke.

•••
So in essence another name change is going to happen to avoid responsibilities, namely from Epik Holdings Inc to Kingdom Ventures with a still unknown legal structure and address. Maybe Sheridan is a good place to settle, Rob?

•••
•••
Of course Rob hasn't said anything while the Epik victims have suffered for the last 9+ months.

1686265025183.png

•••
•••
Epik Holdings Inc will be the final bag holder once the "interesting assets" have been transferred to Kingdom Ventures. Without the obligations.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
i dont know what to think…
Show attachment 239819
i do. It is ugly and stupid. Terrible font choice. Having tail on one letter wastes space when posting because demands smaller font size size to fit. all caps with one lower case is dumb. This was selected by someone that doesn't know web.

•••
There should be a case study on Epik Holdings. The downfall of a $160 million business because of a dumb chairman and CEO.

•••
There should be a case study on Epik Holdings. The downfall of a $160 million business because of a dumb chairman and CEO.
Let that sink in.

•••
Can the new owners fix the Epik FAQ?
The FAQ problem appears different from the blog one. The Epik blog is still 404.

You did refresh the website...

Last edited:
•••
•••

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
•••
i dont know what to think…
Show attachment 239819
I think this logo would be a better fit. It is a better representation of how Epik has treated their customers, and comments the "Epik Domains" account has made to the victims.

1686266037207.png

Last edited:
•••
Not dumb, corrupt, immoral and insane.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back