Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guess what everyone! It is a great day! I got paid in full minutes ago for my $91000 escrow transaction for Candida.com. It has been a long journey to say the least. I want to deeply thank every single person that reached out to me and supported me during this incredibly difficult period in my life.
So happy for you!

But you should never have had to go through this nonsense.

•••
Congratulations! Did you get net or minus 2.5%?
I sold the domain for $100,000 and I was charged a 9% commission, and received $91000. There were no additional %'s taken out.

•••
He married a very rich woman 15 years ago. She sold both her homes and bought current home. When he got in trouble with investors he forced her to take mortgage out on her home. She had a lot of other money and is currently a very successful doctor.
So the Cessna private jet flight present he gave her, she actually paid for herself?

1686253770562.png

•••
@Kathleen Kalaf What does your Masterbucks balance show now, when you log in?
If I log into Epik.com and view balances, it did say $91000 and now it says zero. If I log into Masterbucks.com, it still shows a balance there of 90,317.50 (which included a .75% fee for withdrawal), but I was paid in full, $91000.

•••
If I log into Epik.com and view balances, it did say $91000 and now it says zero. If I log into Masterbucks.com, it still shows a balance there of 90,317.50 (which included a .75% fee for withdrawal), but I was paid in full, $91000.
This is very odd, since the newly formed Epik LLC claims to have nothing to do with Masterbucks.

Last edited:
•••
The Masterbucks tab has disappeared from my balance on the Epik website!
It was a couple of days ago

Screenshot (106).png

•••
•••
•••
They are parsing Masterbucks created by escrow deal and those that came from other things. They are only paying escrow victims. All other victims will remain victims. AND most importantly Monster is lying to new owners and denying people like you are actually escrow victims. That is why he is posing all this BS about hackers and spammers scamming masterbucks.

•••
Does it make sense to directly ask their support team about my money?

•••
Yes, send emails and then publish them on here and other places and make sure you state and prove if possible that those masterbucks came as a result of escrow deals selling domains. Monster is lying to current owners about how much he actually owed and trying to cover it up by saying most of the overseas people are frauds and scammers.

•••
Guess what everyone! It is a great day! I got paid in full minutes ago for my $91000 escrow transaction for Candida.com. It has been a long journey to say the least. I want to deeply thank every single person that reached out to me and supported me during this incredibly difficult period in my life.
Great to hear. I know how much this has negatively impacted you.

Bare in mind, this was supposed to be a simple "escrow" transaction. It was finally paid after almost (9) months.

There is now a long list of other victims left to be made whole.

Brad

•••
Great to hear. I know how much this has negatively impacted you.

Bare in mind, this was supposed to be a simple "escrow" transaction. It was finally paid after almost (9) months.

There is now a long list of other victims left to be made whole.

Brad
This is $91,000. @DomainEmpire.com needs to be paid $1.5 million.

•••
They are parsing Masterbucks created by escrow deal and those that came from other things. They are only paying escrow victims. All other victims will remain victims. AND most importantly Monster is lying to new owners and denying people like you are actually escrow victims. That is why he is posing all this BS about hackers and spammers scamming masterbucks.
Yes, and that reason is obvious. "Escrow" transactions are a big deal.

This is the kind of thing that could end up in very serious criminal charges. "Old" Epik, "New" Epik, and any parties involved would have serious legal exposure.

Kathleen's case was too well documented to avoid paying.

She had a letter from Brian Royce (Epik CEO) that acknowledged the debt and did not even mention "Masterbucks".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yes, and that reason is obvious. "Escrow" transactions are a big deal.

This is the kind of thing that ends up in very serious criminal charges. "Old" Epik, "New" Epik, and any parties involved would have serious legal exposure.

Kathleen's case was too well documented to avoid paying.

She had a letter from Brian Royce (Epik CEO) that acknowledged the debt and did not even mention "Masterbucks".

Brad
yeah, everything was in masterbucks. Rob and Brian lied about the amount of it that was from escrow transactions to make deal happen and are now trying to cover up their lies by accusing real masterbucks holders, even the escrow masterbucks people of being frauds and scammers.

Last edited:
•••
An update from Brian.

Brian Epik 2.0.png

He doesn't understand that Epik 2.0 didn't work. That's why he had to sell Epik.com and Terra Host, and it's Epik 3.0.

•••
I am extremely happy that Kathleen got paid after all this time.

However, it is also important that we don't let a one-off payment cloud the current situation.

Paying one "escrow" debt after almost (9) months is really the bare minimum.

There are many other debts owed to customers. Many of these resulted from "escrow" or escrow like transactions.

@Epik Domains, when are you going to pay @Igor Gabrielan the $55K+ he is owed?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
With this first major payment since Epik LLC was formed, it is formally clear who is now responsible for Masterbucks Escrow overdue payments.

•••
I sold the domain for $100,000 and I was charged a 9% commission, and received $91000. There were no additional %'s taken out.
I am not really sure Epik deserved a $9K commission for taking almost (9) months to make payment on a straightforward escrow transaction, but I guess it beats paying an additional percentage also.

Brad

•••
I am not really sure Epik deserved a $9K commission for taking almost (9) months to make payment on a straightforward escrow transaction, but I guess it beats paying an additional percentage also.

Brad
They should have given her $9K in interest. Literally. No one else would give Epik that rate.

Last edited:
•••
Rob also explained that Kath would get paid and Adkisson, but where is the money for Sean Stafford, Igor Gabrielan and Luigi from DomainEmpire?

Rob Monster Epik.png

Last edited:
•••
An update from Brian.

Show attachment 239775
He doesn't understand that Epik 2.0 didn't work. That's why he had to sell Epik.com and Terra Host, and it's Epik 3.0.
He allegedly "sold" the company for less than Epik paid for Terrahost alone, and that number included Epik having to pay millions of dollars in debt.

Wow, someone made an "escrow" payment only 8+ months after they became Epik CEO. It was almost 6 months from the time he sent the letter, promising payment by January 2023.

How impressive.

Time to pop the champagne and celebrate. 🍷:facepalm:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You can't simply select who gets paid and who doesn't. Well, you can do it, but it won't hold up in court. And above all, your new LLC (with the new logo) will be remembered for it forever.

•••
You can't simply select who gets paid and who doesn't. Well, you can do it, but it won't hold up in court. And above all, your new LLC (with the new logo) will be remembered for it forever.
They are clearly going to try, by intentionally excluding customer debts from the APA.

@Epik Domains when are you going to pay @Igor Gabrielan the $55K he is still owed?

That was a debt "old" Epik owed. That is a debt "new" Epik owes.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
He married a very rich woman 15 years ago

...several months after her divorce from her first husband. But when a catch like Rob comes along, what's a gal to do?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back