Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so what is share cost of epik? does epik management think this value will go up? if not then why isnt someone like br selling his?
I have no idea what the share count is so hard to say but just take the share count, divide it by -$10,000,000 and that'll give you a cost per share. :) Seriously, though, anyone holding shares at this point is almost certainly out of luck and should be suing Monster for his many crimes and mismanagement.

I don't know how or even if Brian Royce's shares vested but my point is just that his compensation structure aligned him with Monster and against creditors and customers so not good. Grifters gonna grift, wolves gonna kill if you let them run free and don't protect the sheep.

Anyway, the deal may have changed at this point and Royce might not have any shares and just be working on salary and commish. That's what I would have done if I was him, traded my shares for exclusive search deal with initial retainer with weekly draws against sale. That's better set up for creditors and Monster probably happy to get his shares back and ever increasing pressure to sell, so would be a good deal for all. If you structure so everyone's objectives are in sync and well understood then it doesn't matter how big a POS anyone is or isn't.

Hopefully the sale of remaining Epik assets will be enough to repay all creditors and legit Masterbucks people but additionally, Royce should pay back the ~$1,000,000 he stole in fake sales from customers, including my 10 $USDC, out of his commish and be criminally charged, Monster should repay all remaining debts out of personal money and be criminally charged for his many crimes and serve several years.

download (1).jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
so what is share cost of epik? does epik management think this value will go up? if not then why isnt someone like br selling his?
Epik is not a listed company on a stock exchange. To an observer, Epik, under Royce, seems to be trying to trade its way out of trouble while prioritising the payment of debts.

Regards...jmcc

•••
•••
On your home page, clicking on epik takes me to epik.com. Clicking on plus sign opens up what you displayed. @aelko
Thank you

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bold move. You're doing your part protecting people not in the loop. Hat off to you!
Indeed. Thank you @aelko.

Likewise, Domaining.com should demand that their "Domaining.com recommends this site" logo be removed from all Epik properties.

See the footer of http://federatedidentity.com/ for an example:

1683754161132.png

Last edited:
•••
Yes, it must have been a variation because someone else checked on it for me and told me the date it sold was Sept 2, I believe.
Hi Kathleen, Ammar here... I can confirm that I did not sell Beer.com, but if I had sold it, it wouldn't have been for anywhere close to $500K or even $5MM, for that matter.

I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with this whole Epik debacle, and I do hope you and the rest of the customers that are owed money are eventually made whole.

•••
Hi Kathleen, Ammar here... I can confirm that I did not sell Beer.com, but if I had sold it, it wouldn't have been for anywhere close to $500K or even $5MM, for that matter.

I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with this whole Epik debacle, and I do hope you and the rest of the customers that are owed money are eventually made whole.
Will you sell for 10 million Masterbucks?

•••
Will you sell for 10 million Masterbucks?
Masterbucks are worth less than the old Zimbabwean dollar.

At least with a trillion of those you could buy a loaf of bread.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Thank you Kubba!!! :)

•••
so what the hell is this whole fake news about beercom at 500k... who where why etc

•••
•••
Masterbucks are worth less than the old Zimbabwean dollar.

At least with a trillion of those you could buy a loaf of bread.

Brad
Brad, I think you may be overestimating the value of a Masterbuck.

•••
Rob Monster and Brian Royce. Could you please start updating customers on what is going on please?

•••
Brian Royce, no more Business 101 updates? What's going on? I haven't seen a tweet for 2 days.

•••
@Kubba

I recall from a recent podcast you own some shares. Would it be possible to pull some strings and/or apply some pressure to the company so people like @Kathleen Kalaf can be made whole?

I would love every creditor to be made whole but her story is just heartbreaking. She deserves priority (over others maybe) dealing with money owed.

•••
Minority shareholders in a private company (i.e. not publicly traded) have as much right and ability to direct the conduct of the business as you do (i.e. none).

•••
Minority shareholders in a private company (i.e. not publicly traded) have as much right and ability to direct the conduct of the business as you do (i.e. none).
That may be formally the case, but someone who is a minority shareholder in Epik undoubtedly has shorter lines of communication with management than victims like Kathleen. You are too quick to put this option aside as not interesting.

•••
but someone who is a minority shareholder in Epik undoubtedly has shorter lines of communication with management than victims like Kathleen

i.e. zero.

I have shares in Disney and Bob Iger doesn't answer my calls. You'll note someone else on this thread is in contact with people who sunk millions into Epik and they can't get their money back either.

•••
i.e. zero.

I have shares in Disney and Bob Iger doesn't answer my calls. You'll note someone else on this thread is in contact with people who sunk millions into Epik and they can't get their money back either.
Being able to put pressure on someone, as suggested by @branding, doesn't always have to do with the amount of shares you own. That's where you and I disagree, I think.

Last edited:
•••
False. They have cause to file lawsuit and with Monster's confessed "misappropriation" aka embezzlement, false claims of revenues and assets and products and services, etc etc it would be pretty easy win. Collecting maybe not so much but it is more leverage than non shareholder has.

Last edited:
•••
@Kubba

I recall from a recent podcast you own some shares. Would it be possible to pull some strings and/or apply some pressure to the company so people like @Kathleen Kalaf can be made whole?

I would love every creditor to be made whole but her story is just heartbreaking. She deserves priority (over others maybe) dealing with money owed.
That may be formally the case, but someone who is a minority shareholder in Epik undoubtedly has shorter lines of communication with management than victims like Kathleen. You are too quick to put this option aside as not interesting.
I have talked to other minority shareholders. I guess Epik was throwing around shares like candy.
It seems even for them it is almost impossible to get a hold of Brian, and find out what is going on.

Brad

•••
I have talked to other minority shareholders. I guess Epik was throwing around shares like candy.
It seems even for them it is almost impossible to get a hold of Brian, and find out what is going on.
Sad.

Have you gained any insight into how much these minority shareholders jointly own?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back