Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Rob Monster could show up at any point in time to explain the situation. Has he?
Exactly. Why not?

He has basically just disappeared off the map as customers are dealing with the fallout.

Also, regardless of what happened in the past, Brian Royce has been a complete disaster as CEO.
I still think it is going to plan - Monster hired Royce to be a front man both knowing Epik's Ponzi is collapsing - they coordinatedly create confusion together while they play for time and abduct more funds, Royce is promised a big payout from hidden funds to be paid after he gets out of prison. Both have to hope the other does not sell them out.

Why are they playing for time? Hoping crypto goes up? Hoping for godly investors? Waiting for the right time to escape to a jurisdiction with no extradition treaties? Busy gambling all the takings in the vain hope of a big win to fill the hole in Epik's finances? Hoping to pass the buck to someone else?

Simple, they are waiting for the solution to all their problems when the new CEO takes up position - yes, it's going to be George Santos.

•••
I still think it is going to plan - Monster hired Royce to be a front man both knowing Epik's Ponzi is collapsing....

Why are they playing for time? Hoping crypto goes up? Hoping for godly investors? Waiting for the right time to escape to a jurisdiction with no extradition treaties? Busy gambling all the takings in the vain hope of a big win to fill the hole in Epik's finances? Hoping to pass the buck to someone else?
I am pretty sure if there is some deal like that, Brian Royce is the patsy.
Who better than someone who knows nothing about the domain industry?

Though Brian Royce had several negative things to say about Rob, including admitting that escrow funds were commingled under his leadership.
Simple, they are waiting for the solution to all their problems when the new CEO takes up position - yes, it's going to be George Santos.
George Santos is too busy curing cancer. :)

Plot twist. Hunter Biden comes to the rescue and saves Epik. :ROFL:

Brad

•••
Right changed my withdrawal request to PayPal now from Wise as no money has been sent to me from Epik.com Brian Fooking Bad Haircut Royce, Rob Monster clown or any masterbucks employee. Can't wait until I get paid for my domain I sold through epik.com!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Youz guyz betta shutta ya mouse o we gonna su youz fa defeematian and keepa ya moni.

https://providencepost.com/epiks-pattern-of-intimidation-and-extortion/
Man, I forgot all about this gem from Rob.

paul-email-threat-683x1024.png

Epik/Rob certainly has a long history of making baseless defamation claims. This happened right up until the day Rob was replaced as CEO.

In fact one of Rob's last posts on the forum was this, directed to me, for simply reporting the PianoMoving.com debacle. He posted this on the same day it was announced he was replaced as CEO (9/2/2022).

He got a well earned -27 for that post.

As for why nobody from Epik engaged with Brad's thread earlier in the week, some context is needed:

The timing of Brad's public post plus general brigading of negative energy, was unnaturally coincident with our marketing event at NamesCon. While I acknowledge Epik's error, Brad's approach was believed as not in good faith and was arguably defamatory and weaponized. This is consistent with his general approach to Epik at NP.

If he had allowed us an opportunity to amicably resolve the matter without a bunch of fan-fare, I am sure we could have arranged for some compensation for his inconvenience. I have no issue with taking responsibility for failures. However, since Brad opted to grandstand instead, the options for compensation are pretty limited.

Last edited:
•••
Epik/Rob certainly has a long history of making baseless defamation claims.
Usually, it will take a very long time for such prolific writers to rehabilitate, and then be able to engage in discussions on any forum normally again. I look forward to the moment he lands back on Earth and really starts helping people.

Last edited:
•••
More issues not being able to renew domains -

ep3.jpg

I also found these claims from today rather interesting -

ep1.jpg

ep2.jpg

•••
Sorry man, that sucks! Epik are crooks. Have you posted a trustpilot review yet. It does help jornos keep up with the list of victims easily.
I don't know why, I can't comment on it. I'll look into it later

•••
This sounds very similar to the @Kathleen Kalaf transaction, but more than a month after that.

So, Brian Royce had been CEO for almost (2) months at this point.

Epik might have already been a shit show when he took over, but he continued to operate and create more victims. This transaction is on him. No excuses.

I would consider filing complaints with the Washington AG -

and IC3 (FBI) -

Brad

I'll look into it. How can I file a complaint or report,thanks

•••
[email protected]
My email communication has been refused and my email has been added to the blacklist. I have no way to return.

•••
•••
Buyer's email address for purchasing my domain name:
[email protected]

I have always suspected that this purchase was a fraud perpetrated by epik.com's own staff, who took my domain name without paying me.

•••
Really hard to understand all this for me, its really frustrating, I saw that many people screwed are from outside the US, but for the people in the US, why do you not really organize and make a bus all together and show up on his/their door??

•••
Really hard to understand all this for me, its really frustrating, I saw that many people screwed are from outside the US, but for the people in the US, why do you not really organize and make a bus all together and show up on his/their door??
don't get me wrong, but if something like this will happen in Italy, it could be fixed in 1 day..........

•••
don't get me wrong, but if something like this will happen in Italy, it could be fixed in 1 day..........
If they turn up in China, they will be brought to justice very quickly.

•••
I kinda agree with the above in that it would appear to be a lot easier to deal with this situation in other countries.

•••
Everyone involved should be brought to justice. The least serious offense is embezzlement of client escrow funds, the worst is fraud.
My guess is that the act of buying my domain name is probably fictitious, getting my domain name, not paying me, selling it, taking the money.

•••
Is your mafia not in the USA? There are many famous mafia movies in USA.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I will not talking about mafia, but in a legal way
I thought that only the mafia could sort out the issue so quickly. The law is usually bureaucratic.

•••
I thought that only the mafia could sort out the issue so quickly. The law is usually bureaucratic.
no no, things like this can be resolved very fast in person (with no violence) visiting people or even in legal way..........

•••
ні ні, такі речі можна вирішити дуже швидко особисто (без насильства), відвідуючи людей або навіть законним шляхом..........
Are guns allowed in Italy?

•••
•••
In Ukraine, too, weapons are not yet completely allowed, although things should go towards the full permission of weapons, as in the United States, since the armed population is able to resist Russian aggression.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back