Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the process for recovering a stolen domain?
Sometimes through the cooperation of both the losing and gaining registrars after an investigation, when there is a registrar transfer involved. This is not the case with your domain.

•••
You can see where the confusion comes from. First 5 seconds of the video, it literally says:

DNProtect - an epik service
Bill knows it is related to Epik, he just plays stupid.

•••
Bill knows it is related to Epik, he just plays stupid.

Maybe rob still legally has a stake in Dnprotect. The deal was with Rob,not Epik if what he says is true.

If I was him I'd throw them/rob under the bus. Bills name is attached to the service and they're dragging his reputation down with them.

Bill knows his SEO, he'll figure it out sooner or later.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting numbers but this is a little hard to read.

Anyway to display these more clearly John?

This is a Quick Delta 5 comparison (basically comparing the domain names from a zone file five years ago to the domain names in the current zone file to see how many are still in the zone). The .COM is quite solid for a mainstream gTLD.

gTLD - 2018 Count - Retained - Deleted - Ret % - Del %

.COM 130,374,998 81,274,107 49,100,891 62.34% 37.66%
NET 14,254,997 7,938,004 6,316,993 55.69% 44.31%
ORG 10,324,447 6,054,867 4,269,580 58.65% 41.35%

When it gets to the new gTLDs, things change dramatically.
loan 2,100,650 2,230 2,098,420 0.11 99.89
xyz 1,944,155 320,328 1,623,827 16.48 83.52
top 1,294,411 178,681 1,115,730 13.80 86.20
club 1,007,936 135,786 872,150 13.47 86.53

Last edited:
•••
Maybe rob still legally has a stake in Dnprotect. The deal was with Rob,not Epik if what he says is true.

If I was him I'd throw them/rob under the bus. Bills name is attached to the service and they're dragging his reputation down with them.

Bill knows his SEO, he'll figure it out sooner or later.
In the AMA Bill kept lying his ass off, I don't believe anything he says.

•••
Bills name is attached to the service and they're dragging his reputation down with them.
At the same time, Bill has had an Epik.com Staff badge on this forum. In the AMA thread he said this happened to him. I find that hard to believe. And why has he never objected in the past when Rob and Epik misrepresented things?

Last edited:
•••
At the same time, Bill has had an Epik Staff badge on this forum. In the AMA thread he said this happened to him. I find that hard to believe. And why has he never objected in the past when Rob and Epik misrepresented things?
Because he is a liar too. And we all know it. His reputation is not because of Rob, but of him lying constantly in the AMA, that is what dragged his reputation down.

•••
Sure, DNProtect was a project that I started with Rob Monster. 50 percent mine, 50 percent Rob Monster's. There is even an NP thread somewhere where Rob Monster discusses that it's a project between me and him.
Thanks Bill,
I appreciate the hard work you put into the business.

Regards...jmcc

•••
Interesting numbers but this is a little hard to read.

Anyway to display these more clearly John?
It is a raw copy from a database. I've been working on putting all ICANN registry reports online (back to 2001) as web pages. The data is in the database but the HTML is taking some time. Will try get a simple web page of the stats up in the next few days. The Quick Delta stuff might be easier to get done.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
I haven't received a penny from Epik yet. Brian Royce was supposed to make best efforts to pay me the $91000 they owe me for Candida.com by tomorrow, January 31. I went to the local FBI field office today to meet with an FBI agent. They actually met with me in person. Agent came down to the lobby to get me, gun on his hip, took me up to the 5th floor offices. I had to go through a metal detector before we could meet and share all of the documentation that I have with Brian Royce and Epik.

Last edited:
•••
It is a raw copy from a database. I've been working on putting all ICANN registry reports online (back to 2001) as web pages. The data is in the database but the HTML is taking some time. Will try get a simple web page of the stats up in the next few days. The Quick Delta stuff might be easier to get done.
Mentioning the meaning of the columns would already help a bit, I think.

•••
Sorry to hear that but good for you @Kathleen Kalaf for going to the authorities.

•••
Mentioning the meaning of the columns would already help a bit, I think.
With the registry reports, the New columns were the month (YearMonth), 1 year new regs, 2 year ... 10 year. The Renewals columns were Year/month, 1 year renewals ... 10 year renewals.

The Quick Delta 5 were gTLD, 2018 count, Retained (still in the 2023 zone), Deleted (not in the 2023 zone) and the retained and deleted percentages. It is basically comparing the old zone file with the current one to see which domain names from the old zone file are still in the current one.

Regards...jmcc

•••
for any other victims trying to track down lost domains: gofile.io/d/Tn5oPx

epik-domains-pushed.txt: list all domains pushed by admin or system from october 2011 to march 2021. forgot to dedupe, but its 27.786 unique domains.

epik-domains-pushed-log.csv: log of all admin push action, with activity log of "delete@ epik.com", "2delete@ epik.com","intrust-delete@ epik.com"

care was taken to redact or mask customer infos. the delete accounts are not as lucky.

CSV fields
time: time action
user_id: user id number of account, redacted customer id numbers
user_login: login username, or when domains are pushed, they appear as the domain names
admin_initiator: account doing the push
account_email: email address of current domain owner
details: some more details to the action or redact if customer info is there
masked_ip: ip address doing the action
city: city of ip if found, at time of action
region: region of ip if found, at time of action

more detail can be provided if a victim contacts with domain names

•••

epik-domains-pushed.txt: list all domains pushed by admin or system from october 2011 to march 2021. forgot to dedupe, but its 27.786 unique domains.

epik-domains-pushed-log.csv: log of all admin push action, with activity log of "delete@ epik.com", "2delete@ epik.com","intrust-delete@ epik.com"

care was taken to redact or mask customer infos. the delete accounts are not as lucky.

CSV fields
user_login: login username, or when domains are pushed, they appear as the domain names

How did you find this info? database from the hack?

•••

CSV fields

That is a lot of work. Thanks for doing that.

•••
•••
Time and date are on here for a reason.

Attachments

• epik log in fail 1-30-2023.jpg
    epik log in fail 1-30-2023.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 95
•••
Time and date are on here for a reason.
I JUST TRIED it for myself.
I got the identical error when trying logging into id.epik .com
I ALSO received the identical error when I tried logging into id.federatedidentity .com

Will be VERY interesting to see if it comes back online soon or if it is ......
Best wishes to all those affected, this could get really ugly, really fast.... :(

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
A recurring theme at Epik is the lack of proactive communication about planned maintenance. They just go ahead with changing essential services or eliminating them altogether.

•••
Yes it's insane!

A recurring theme at Epik is the lack of proactive communication about planned maintenance. They just go ahead with changing essential services or eliminating them altogether.

•••
Remember Epik also "claimed" the domain registration / renewal issues were simply "technical issues", too.
So it would be prudent to take ANY explanation they give with a large grain of salt.
That being said, sometime within the last day or two? they switched from federatedidentity to epik login, so not surprising that there are some "technical issues" with the process, especially since they are likely short staffed.

PS: Sadly there are quite a few MAJOR companies that do updates / upgrades with little to no proactive communication too.

Last edited:
•••
Given that the DNProtect.com domain is now up for sale, and Bill claims not to have put it up for sale himself, only business partner Rob could legitimately have done so. If it hasn't been Rob, then my only conclusion is that the Epik company is simply putting domain names of customers with a running business for sale. In both cases it is incomprehensible to me, and if Epik has done this, certainly not as it should be. Would you consider this a form of theft?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back