Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting. I was under the impression that Rob Monster no longer had any control of literally anything at Epik so seems weird that he was able to pay you out. Couple questions if you please:
1) Do you think he paid you from his personal money or did the money come from Epik?
2) Was anyone else involved in the transaction?
3) How was the money sent to you?

Thanks!
He contact somebody at Epik that made the payment
1) In the end, I received from Masterbucks
2) I just talked with him
3) Paypal

•••
Yeah, people effected like myself who’s home address was used at a shopping mall in the commission of Crime by someone that used the hack data dump information, i don’t what Rob does or is doing , I haven’t talked to Rob in a good while , I have one single name at Epik , my portfolio is at another register and has been for years , 1 domain at Epik I have , and you think that Rob and I are great friends ?? We are acquaintances, you talk out of one side of your mouth making accusations when you don’t know what you are talking about in my case .
i'm talking out of both sides of mouth and telling you plainly that you just accused all these people who were hurt of conspiring and not being honest. Go away.

•••
i'm talking out of both sides of mouth and telling you plainly that you just accused all these people who were hurt of conspiring and not being honest. Go away.
I didn’t accuse anyone anything , I don’t know their situation , only what is posted in this forum , I posted my personal situation , I am getting my money from Epik every month without delay , apparently someone else sold a name in Dec and received their payout as well . Like I said , I have no idea what so ever as to what is , or what isn’t going on at Epik .

Thanks for all the Down Votes 😂

•••
He contact somebody at Epik that made the payment
1) In the end, I received from Masterbucks
2) I just talked with him
3) Paypal
What was the name of the account (email) your paypal payment came from? Can you post screenshot?

•••
What was the name of the account (email) your paypal payment came from? Can you post screenshot?
sorry, I just looked at it again and it was from Epik although they wrote MB-Cash out
Just attached the information (it is in portuguese)

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2022-12-29 às 03.42.49.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-12-29 às 03.42.49.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 59
•••
sorry, I just looked at it again and it was from Epik although they wrote MB-Cash out
Just attached the information (it is in portuguese)
Thank you. Very interesting. And you said Rob called someone at Epik to do the transaction, do you know the name of that person he had send the money?

•••
Thank you. Very interesting. And you said Rob called someone at Epik to do the transaction, do you know the name of that person he had send the money?
He told me but I closed the chat after it was solved so I don't remember the name, sorry

•••
What chat tool was it? On Epik? Are you sure you were talking to Rob? Do you remember if the other name male or female name?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Are you sure you were talking to Rob? Where was the chat box, on Epik or some place else?
It was on twitter
It was his personal account, I don't think he has a person to answer his dm's on twitter
It was my first and only time chatting with him

•••
It was on twitter
It was his personal account, I don't think he has a person to answer his dm's on twitter
It was my first and only time chatting with him
So if you were using DM's on Twitter it should still be there. Could you please check and see if you make sure it was his personal Twitter account and take screenshot of that message?

•••
So if you were using DM's on Twitter it should still be there. Could you please check and see if you make sure it was his personal Twitter account and take screenshot of that message?
I close all the conversations I have with any people, I hate old chats on twitter, whatsapp, anything that I use to chat (only used twitter with Rob), I close the conversation after I finish (A little OCD)

•••
yes, but it is still saved in history even if you close.

•••
yes, but it is still saved in history even if you close.
How can I find this on the desktop?
I don't use twitter mobile, I don't even have the app on my phone

•••
How can I find this on the desktop?
I don't use twitter mobile, I don't even have the app on my phone

On left side click on where it says messages and then you will see all your previous conversations. Just select the proper conversation and you will see total history:

Untitled.jpg

•••
On left side click on where it says messages and then you will see all your previous conversations. Just select the proper conversation and you will see total history:

Show attachment 229408
No, I can't.. as I told you, I delete all the conversations after I finish

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2022-12-29 às 05.04.02.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-12-29 às 05.04.02.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 51
•••
No, I can't.. as I told you, I delete all the conversations after I finish
Bummer. That would have been very helpful. Maybe you can try to DM him again and say thanks for helping you to get paid, to get proof it is really Rob Monster paying you. And ask if he can pay Kathleen and Igor.

•••
Bummer. That would have been very helpful. Maybe you can try to DM him again and say thanks for helping you to get paid, to get proof it is really Rob Monster paying you. And ask if he can pay Kathleen and Igor.
I already thanked him, I received my money when I was talking with him.
I really hope that everybody receive their money but I am not going to start a new conversation with him, this subject for me is done.

•••
I already thanked him, I received my money when I was talking with him.
I really hope that everybody receive their money but I am not going to start a new conversation with him, this subject for me is done.
How about for $100? I'll give you $100 bounty if you can prove that Rob Monster was responsible for sending the money.

•••
How about for $100? I'll give you $100 bounty if you can prove that Rob Monster was responsible for sending the money.
Sorry but I already gave all the information I have, if I had more, I would give it for free
I sent all the transactions from masterbucks and paypal. Answered all the question
And also, somehow I felt a little disrespected with your offer, so I am not answering anymore

•••
Sorry but I already gave all the information I have, if I had more, I would give it for free
I sent all the transactions from masterbucks and paypal. Answered all the question
And also, somehow I felt a little disrespected with your offer, so I am not answering anymore
The folks at Epik told me that only 2 people have access to that paypal and no one is allowed to talk to Rob. And if you got paid today it had nothing to do with Rob Monster so I was a little confused, still not sure who is right.

It sounded like you were sure that Rob Monster was responsible for getting you paid and I was also being told there is no way anyone talked to Rob.

•••
The folks at Epik told me that only 2 people have access to that paypal and no one is allowed to talk to Rob. And if you got paid today it had nothing to do with Rob Monster so I was a little confused, still not sure who is right.

It sounded like you were sure that Rob Monster was responsible for getting you paid and I was also being told there is no way anyone talked to Rob.
Contact him, like I did: https://twitter.com/robmonster/
I was talking with the person using this twitter account
I am pretty sure it is Rob, if it is not, the person using this account helped me receive my money.. That's all I know

•••
Contact him, like I did: https://twitter.com/robmonster/
I was talking with the person using this twitter account
I am pretty sure it is Rob, if it is not, the person using this account helped me receive my money.. That's all I know
Okay, I believe it is Rob you talked to but maybe Epik happened to pay you today and Rob wasn't part of it? What did he do to get you paid? Did he call someone at Epik. CEO said no one has talked to Rob, they even took away his corp email.

•••
Okay, I believe it is Rob you talked to but maybe Epik happened to pay you today and Rob wasn't part of it? What did he do to get you paid? Did he call someone at Epik. CEO said no one has talked to Rob, they even took away his corp email.
He talked with somebody at Epik / Masterbucks and I got my money (you already know this because you want me to find the name of the person that he talked to)
That's not much more than this: I asked him to help me to receive my money, he helped, I got my money, I am happy with the result and glad he helped me..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back