Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He talked with somebody at Epik / Masterbucks and I got my money (you already know this because you want me to find the name of the person that he talked to)
That's not much more than this: I asked him to help me to receive my money, he helped, I got my money, I am happy with the result and glad he helped me..
I'm glad you got paid as well. It is just they are literally insisting to me that no one spoke to Rob Monster today at all so someone is wrong. Anyway, thanks for your help. Glad you got paid out. I hope everyone does.

•••
I did a phone call with Brian Royce yesterday, a 3 hour phone call. Not a lot of new things to report, most of it is already known but there are some interesting things I can share:
1) "The board", we keep hearing referenced, is actually just Brian Royce and Rob Monster, in a stalemate of sorts, but with Rob not allowed to make any financial decisions at all and control of nothing. There are also a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of share holders and creditors that are also controlling, to varying degrees, decision making, probably with varying degrees of threats of legal action.
2) The amount of money that Rob Monster blew is more than I thought.
3) Rob had access to his corp email taken away by Brian (rob at epik dot com) and those emails are now being forwarded, which made Monster very angry.
4) Monster has been asked to step down from the board by Brian Royce and the share holders and creditors but this kind goeth not out but by lawyers and paperwork.
5) It will probably not be easy to exorcise this Monster and harder still for creditors to ever be repaid.
6) They hope to have Kathleen, Igor, and others, paid out in January.

So, do you think Epik the registrar is likely to survive?

•••
I did a phone call with Brian Royce yesterday, a 3 hour phone call. Not a lot of new things to report, most of it is already known but there are some interesting things I can share:
1) "The board", we keep hearing referenced, is actually just Brian Royce and Rob Monster, in a stalemate of sorts, but with Rob not allowed to make any financial decisions at all and control of nothing. There are also a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of share holders and creditors that are also controlling, to varying degrees, decision making, probably with varying degrees of threats of legal action.
2) The amount of money that Rob Monster blew is more than I thought.
3) Rob had access to his corp email taken away by Brian (rob at epik dot com) and those emails are now being forwarded, which made Monster very angry.
4) Monster has been asked to step down from the board by Brian Royce and the share holders and creditors but this kind goeth not out but by lawyers and paperwork.
5) It will probably not be easy to exorcise this Monster and harder still for creditors to ever be repaid.
6) They hope to have Kathleen, Igor, and others, paid out in January.
Derek, wow! I am so glad you talked to Brian Royce. So, now after talking to him, did you believe him? It sounds like you did. I did not understand item 4. "but this kind goeth not out but by lawyers and paperwork"? I don't speak that language. What? On 6, did he say how we would pay Kathleen Igor and other in January? Did you believe him?

•••
I'm glad you got paid as well. It is just they are literally insisting to me that no one spoke to Rob Monster today at all so someone is wrong. Anyway, thanks for your help. Glad you got paid out. I hope everyone does.
I was going to stop posting here, but today I got two emails from Brian..
I attached the reply I sent him from the second email I got from him..
What I can say after talking with Rob yesterday and Brian today is:
Rob helped me and I got my money
Brian is probably having a mental meltdown
Captura de Tela 2022-12-29 às 15.33.42.png

•••
Show attachment 229425
When did your transaction occur that you got paid out for? I don't think it was before Kathleen or Igor so obviously not in order received.

What did the other email say?

•••
Do you really believe what Royce told you Derek or they feeding you fecal matter?
Thanks for sharing Bruno

•••
When did your transaction occur that you got paid out for? I don't think it was before Kathleen or Igor so obviously not in order received.

What did the other email say?
I sold on the 26 (25 in the USA)
The first email he attacked Rob Monster and said that Rob hasn't anything to do with my payout.
I just attached the first email.. please see that there is a 9 minute time difference between the 2 emails..
Captura de Tela 2022-12-29 às 15.59.44.png

•••
The first email he attacked Rob Monster and said that Rob hasn't anything to do with my payout.
I just attached the first email.. please see that there is a 9 minute time difference between the 2 emails..
Show attachment 229429
LOL. Well something isn't right. Obviously you were paid out earlier then others, your request was only days old while several others are months old. So either Rob did in fact authorize and complete your transaction some how or they are not paying out in order received as a matter of principle. It sounds to me like it's both, I wouldn't blame them for paying out some small balances they can afford to keep the complaints down but trying to get people to deny reality does not build confidence.

•••
Do you really believe what Royce told you Derek or they feeding you fecal matter?
Thanks for sharing Bruno
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and there isn't a lot to lie about in a situation like this and with little benefit.

•••
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and there isn't a lot to lie about in a situation like this and with little benefit.
In the end, I really hope that everybody gets paid and that Epik can sort things out but must important is that they pay their customers

•••
Show attachment 229429
So Rob Monster appointed a new CEO who now claims Monster bankrupted the company?

Rob says he is still a majority shareholder of Epik, but is not authorized to conduct any business, yet apparently does? I would love to see a chat between these two...

•••
Derek, wow! I am so glad you talked to Brian Royce. So, now after talking to him, did you believe him? It sounds like you did. I did not understand item 4. "but this kind goeth not out but by lawyers and paperwork"? I don't speak that language. What? On 6, did he say how we would pay Kathleen Igor and other in January? Did you believe him?
I think he sincerely wants to pay you and Igor and others but I have no idea if he/Epik will be able to repay next month or any time for that matter. I don't have access to their books and liabilities and who knows what legal actions are in the works. I don't think the means of payment is the issue but if I were you all I would ask for wire transfer, paypal is expensive.

"but this kind goeth not out but by lawyers and paperwork"
Was just a Bible joke about how hard it will be remove Rob Monster from Epik.

•••
So, do you think Epik the registrar is likely to survive?
Difficult to say as there isn't a lot of transparency. I have no idea who all of the shareholders and creditors are or their stakes or their personal situations. Theoretically any one of them could force Epik into bankruptcy at any time. From what I do know, Epik is like $20M in debt, probably more, I don't have access to their books so no idea what their actual revenues are but from my conversations with Monster years ago it wasn't much, and they always lost money, that is backed up by what Matt Barrie posted after actually seeing Epik's books. Of course, I'm sure Monster ran a very inefficient company but even if operations improved and there are actually a couple million is assets, still not easy to repay $20M when could build better version from scratch for a couple hundred thousand. Name not worth much or anything and customer count probably falling fast.

What should have already happened, that hasn't, is criminal charges should have already been filed against Rob Monster for fraud and embezzlement and whatever else is possible, many civil suits filed as well, all bank accounts, exchange and crypto accounts seized, liens placed on every asset he and his wife own, passport taken and many, many hours of depositions that should have already been posted publicly. The fact that none of those things have happened I find suspicious.

The only chance Epik has is if they get someone with massive pockets to bail them out for some odd reason, likely ANOTHER data harvesting operation, but in order for that to happen Monster needs to be gone and apparently he isn't leaving without a fight so that will take time to do the way they seem to be doing currently.

For me, this is all very frustrating, so much money wasted that could have been used to help people by building good things but was instead used to hurt a bunch of people. Millions spent on other fake Christian grifters that ended in terrible testimony and name Christ mocked and many turned away from Christianity, very many good people put in prison as a result of Epik's false claims, and many damaged financially because of Monster's greed. It is interesting to me when people ask why I hate Rob Monster and people like him so much because it is so revealing to who they are inside, I am always like, why don't you hate them?

Here is an article I wrote on the problem with false alternatives:
https://providencepost.com/why-false-alternatives-are-worse-than-no-alternatives/

•••
I'm looking into spending the money I'm stuck with Epik on domain names registrations.
I asked Epik a question for a few days.

"I'm attaching a screenshot from my Masterbucks account.
If I cancel a payment -$24,752.17,
will I get both -$24,752.17 and -$680.83 back into my Masterbucks wallet?"

No answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot (73).png
    Screenshot (73).png
    264.7 KB · Views: 48
•••
I think epik is fucked. I just got wind of Tony Blessed is trying to retrieve his $100 that is stucked in epik. I hope he gets into more problems.

By the way, I won't reveal where I got this info but it is legit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Got this by email. Seems they do care a tiny bit about domainers after all:

Epik has recently made a change to the grace renewal policy. As you are aware, Epik only gave a 15-day grace period. Well, we have listened and heard our customers. Our grace renewal period is now 30 days, which starts on the day of expiration. Please do note this 30-day grace period does not apply to all GLTDs/cctTLDs, so we encourage you to make sure you still log in and take note of the "renew by" date listed inside of your Epik account.

For those of you who might have had your grace renewal period altered in the past, your grace period is set to 30 days as well.

Epik is here to support all types of end-user or domain investors. We greatly appreciate your business. Have a wonderful week ahead.

Last edited:
•••
Got this by email. Seems they do care a tiny bit about domainers after all:

Epik has recently made a change to the grace renewal policy. As you are aware, Epik only gave a 15-day grace period. Well, we have listened and heard our customers. Our grace renewal period is now 30 days, which starts on the day of expiration. Please do note this 30-day grace period does not apply to all GLTDs/cctTLDs, so we encourage you to make sure you still log in and take note of the "renew by" date listed inside of your Epik account.

For those of you who might have had your grace renewal period altered in the past, your grace period is set to 30 days as well.

Epik is here to support all types of end-user or domain investors. We greatly appreciate your business. Have a wonderful week ahead.
They care about their bottom line not about domainers. Royce made that abundantly clear on Twitter.

•••
They care about their bottom line not about domainers. Royce made that abundantly clear on Twitter.

Sure Brian...

epik_ceo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 229425
I am sorry, but where are the "threats"?

It seems like a persistent victimhood complex is common in all these "free speech" warriors.
I have never met people with thinner skin.

What a weirdo.

Not paying existing customer debts.
Terrible communication.
Attacking domain investors.

Should I go on?

Epik treats customers with respect?

Tell that to @Kathleen Kalaf @Igor Gabrielan and all the others who have been screwed over.

What Brian said here is factually untrue as well. We know older debts that have still not been paid while newer ones have been. Then again, Brian also said that customers were notified before Masterbucks went down, and there is not a single report of that happening. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am sorry, but where are the "threats"?

It seems like a persistent victimhood complex is common in all these "free speech" warriors.
I have never met people with thinner skin.

What a weirdo.

Not paying existing customer debts.
Terrible communication.
Attacking domain investors.

Should I go on?

Epik treats customers with respect?

Tell that to @Kathleen Kalaf @Igor Gabrielan and all the others who have been screwed over.

What Brian said here is factually untrue as well. We know older debts that have still not been paid while newer ones have been. Then again, Brian also said that customers were notified before Masterbucks went down, and there is not a single report of that happening. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Brad

I really didn't like talking with Brian, he is an arrogant prick.. He didn't answered me about Kathleen and Igor payments (I asked 2 times) He was more worried about saying that Epik is now making profits and that he is the CEO and will never step down.. (and also that Rob bankrupted the company and try to blame Rob for everything)
I know many of you don't like Rob, but talking with him was much better, it felt like he cared and in my opinion, I received my money because he made a phone call
About the threats I think it might be because I wrote to them saying that they will never have peace until I receive my money, because I was going to email them everyday, post bad reviews and do whatever I can (legally) to get my money
I also wrote to icann at [email protected] and I copied Brian, Epik Support and Masterbucks Support..

•••
About the threats I think it might be because I wrote to them saying that they will never have peace until I receive my money, because I was going to email them everyday, post bad reviews and do whatever I can (legally) to get my money
I also wrote to icann at [email protected] and I copied Brian, Epik Support and Masterbucks Support..
Gee, that almost sounds like "free speech". I thought Epik was all about that?

I mean if they don't want to be bothered with emails, bad reviews, complaints, etc. they should probably pay their existing debts.

The victims are the people Epik owes money to. Rob, Brian, and anyone else involved in this debacle are not the victims. It was their actions that lead to this mess.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Just reporting the next round of Epik failures - now waiting for more than 24 hours for a reg again. Nevermind about the fact that the Ediots bit the hands that fed them, they can't even serve their alleged "actual core customers" when a reg can't even get processed.

•••
I noticed my expiring Epik domains aren't going to NameLiquidate anymore.

Anyone else notice this?

•••
Good idea to copy ICANN on your emails to Epik demanding to be paid what you’re owed. If it were me I would keep the emails short, factual, professional, and also CC: the relevant government departments in Washington state. Shows Epik you mean business and lights a fire under their ass to get you taken care of sooner than later. Certainly they fear the government and ICANN a lot more than some online reviews.

(Note: I haven’t done business with Epik in years.)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back