NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Actually we are the ones who have been called Panties, Bitches and Haters if I didn't miss anything

Do a search in google for "Haters Meme" - you will see the picture Ali chose there in the top 10 or so. This is how much time and energy Ali spent on his response (almost as much as his blogs, right :) ). Do you really think it's worthwhile you spending more than that?

The only good thing about Tit for Tat is that it lets young children say Tit without getting in trouble.

I can't stop you from continuing but I'd rather you didn't. Points have been made. Can't we just see where things go?

•••
I can't stop you from continuing but I'd rather you didn't. Points have been made. Can't we just see where things go?

Hopefully things will go somewhere where someone will put things back in the right place; where do you think they are going?

•••
My favorite NP rule. Seriously! Dont do it. People work hard on that stuff:

2.6. Do not edit or alter domain comics found in the Break Room.

•••
Do a search in google for "Haters Meme" - you will see the picture Ali chose there in the top 10 or so. This is how much time and energy Ali spent on his response (almost as much as his blogs, right :) ). Do you really think it's worthwhile you spending more than that?

The only good thing about Tit for Tat is that it lets young children say Tit without getting in trouble.

Please, let that feeling flow over for Lebron, why do you call him LeDouche? He's changed. He came back to Cleveland. He's grown. I mean, you have the Cavs in the Finals. That's your man. He's out there working for you. He's out there acting tired with the dramatics and stuff. Let Lebron live.

4d19341c35223c70c458fb44057d44b0d3bc517e506fe6f621f1ffe58e9e401a.jpg

Oh, gotta welcome photonmymind to the thread. Makes 3 females posting here in 1 week. Balance is being achieved.

•••
where do you think they are going?
Some place calmer hopefully. I agree with Johname (not that he wants credit) but you can't maintain Daily Dose.. there's only so much material.
People will get bored. Life goes on. New gTLDs are registered, UDRPs filed and GoDaddy accounts banned.

Please, let that feeling flow over for Lebron, why do you call him LeDouche? He's changed. He came back to Cleveland. He's grown. I mean, you have the Cavs in the Finals. That's your man. He's out there working for you. He's out there acting tired with the dramatics and stuff. Let Lebron live.

You're right - I'll call him LeBron. I do think King James is a little douchey as a name.
I should go for him - not sure Cleveland has a lot going on these days.

•••

4d19341c35223c70c458fb44057d44b0d3bc517e506fe6f621f1ffe58e9e401a.jpg

and potatoes gonna potate!!!!!! :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
•••
Thanks!!! Still not enough boobs though, at least for me!!!
AND WAIIIIIIIIT I mean nice boobs not what I am sure @iowadawg will post soon after this!!!!!!!

Have you seen some of his sites? He got boobs, just have to let him know what kind, what sex etc. Just hopefully not that one man boob he posted earlier, the first one. That one was just wrong.

•••
•••
My favorite NP rule. Seriously! Dont do it. People work hard on that stuff:

2.6. Do not edit or alter domain comics found in the Break Room.

That should be controlled by the licencing. Mark them all as Creative Commons: Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivatives licence then you don't need a special forum rule (imho). Then again, what if I have an awesome derivative work? I've taken Pop for some uses.

•••
You cant get in trouble using what you own

•••
You cant get in trouble using what you own
For the record and important LPOD

Some of us appreciate the effort of the cartoonist even if we don't always acknowledge it each and every time one is produced. (Especially the animated ones)

•••
•••
Thanks!!! Still not enough boobs though, at least for me!!!
AND WAIIIIIIIIT I mean nice boobs not what I am sure @iowadawg will post soon after this!!!!!!!
Here you go, now is this enough boobs for you? ;)
sp32-20090308-190831.jpg

product-mediumsquare-254761-98372-1383057337-e54065aa1c8435489d2b908ea40b3f40

•••
•••
To be honest I am much nicer than this but I am aware if fits more than someone :P:P:P:P

strip08.jpg

•••
•••
.:CAN WE PLEASE BE CIVIL IN THIS THREAD:.

if you're going to name call or whatever PLEASE DON'T

Unless you're calling this guy a douche:

lebron_james_douche.jpg

This thread is supposed to be for everyone (except the K family and LeDouche) for fun etc. etc. and really, it's not all that productive anymore.

Good Luck @Michelle!

Thanks DU. I wanted to say for several pages, but it is your thread... and I knew you would come through.

I see JBL has started an xlnt thread in Comments & Feedback.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/suggestions-observations-june-edition.863061/#post-4892453
Admin is there with him (Thanks Scorp) and doing his best to address the concerns as they arise.
I believe thats where this discussion should be played out....
let this thread get back to ≈≈≈, (o)(o) , ☂☁☼, Canada, and more ≈≈≈.
You know, the IMPORTANT sh!t.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Not always time to come by and say "hello" to you guy's......but always time for boobs!

1228379733527jpgroflposterscommyspa.jpg

•••
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

- Percy Bysshe Shelley
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
This too shall pass :)

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
Not always time to come by and say "hello" to you guy's......but always time for boobs!

1228379733527jpgroflposterscommyspa.jpg
What happened to the Bonnie Raitt lookin ava?

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
There -better?
Of course. ;)

Speaking of course(s)/tracks... nice seque, eh?
The Belmont Stakes runs tomorrow with American Pharoah having a shot at winning the Triple Crown.

Easier said than done.
"Thirteen times since 1978, the Derby and Preakness winner has swaggered into New York with an aura of seeming invincibility. Thirteen times, the handicappers have been seduced," Forde writes. "… Taking recent history into consideration, making American Pharoah the 3-5 favorite seems counterintuitive. But it's impossible to specify who should be favored to beat him. That's the conundrum."
- Pat Forde

I remember when Affirmed won in '78.
I'd like to see another.

Peace,
Cy

•••
It seems many people getting mad at me because I'm selling Google Apps Domains :-/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back