Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've seen something before with her in it, forgot what it was.

That Disney film remake of the twin girls going to summer camp the only movie of hers I can remember watching

images

•••
That Disney film remake of the twin girls going to summer camp the only movie of hers I can remember watching

images

It was this one with Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman. I think an ex made me watch it. Not a really good movie, but she was pretty good in it:

georgia_rule,_2007,_jane_fonda,_lindsay_lohan.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0791304/

Gary Marshall being the director that did:

Pretty Woman - Julia Roberts

The Princess Diaries - Anne Hathaway - she was supposed to be next Julia Roberts, the actress America loves, that's now Jennifer Lawrence

I think he was thinking that could be Lindsay as well, which was something I was actually thinking. If she kept it together, classy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That lottery I lost, somebody claimed it:

"84-year-old Florida woman claims $590 million Powerball jackpot, becoming the largest sole winner in history"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...pot-article-1.1364075?localLinksEnabled=false

I bet the kids and grand kids are being super, super nice right now.

"Prior to the drawing, Mackenzie agreed to split any proceeds with her son, Scott Mackenzie."

Looks like he's already good, don't know if there are grand kids.

•••
I was hoping it was either you or DU's grandma

•••
Maybe DU is the grand kid or some other son? He hasn't been around lately. Probably getting everything setup.

•••
Maybe sexy is even better. Maybe beautiful is on point.

With Lohan, yeah. I think she can actually act, I've seen something before with her in it, forgot what it was. But when I think of her, I think TMZ, drunk, arrested again, passed out, partying etc. She is only 26, so who knows. People love a comeback.

No it was The Parent Trap

The Rise and Fall Of Lindsay Lohan! should be a great article...even a pictorial.. Thinking this Paris Jackson is a publicity stunt..would be surprised if there was a album/ Tv series or Movie coming up...

JB Lions how are things in the NBA?

•••
Well, Paris actually has cut marks all over her wrist, so looks like she needs to get some kind of help.

"JB Lions how are things in the NBA?"

Tomorrow it begins. Spurs vs. Heat. Pacers played them tough, took them to 7 games but failed at the end.

•••
JB Lions how are things in the NBA?

JB just waiting to collect his big $np pot! lol

I heard two versions of paris' situation.

1) Stress from future testifying in the mj trial

2) Was upset she couldn't go see Marilyn Manson.

She was on a fast track to stardom, she should be in singing and dancing classes

•••
Well, Paris actually has cut marks all over her wrist, so looks like she needs to get some kind of help.

"JB Lions how are things in the NBA?"

Tomorrow it begins. Spurs vs. Heat. Pacers played them tough, took them to 7 games but failed at the end.
Thanks for the update..been avoiding "Celebrieties news" lately..too over saturated, topic of the hour, publicity stunts and frankly, we all have problems just seems that the idle rich get the attention.

JB just waiting to collect his big $np pot! lol
Who is left in the NBA pool....If I remember correctly, I am still in the NHL one (Pittsburgh Penguins) hoping they win tonight!

•••
"Who is left in the NBA pool."

Me and You :) I have the Heat, you have the Spurs. And I hope I lose. Like I said earlier, this really is the Spurs last shot at a title with this current roster. And, Timmy and Co. (Spurs) beat Lebron before to win the Title, when Lebron was with the Cavs. So I think it would be funny as hell, if they beat them/Lebron again, this time when he's with the Heat.

Timmmmmy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbm2gNt4Mg"]The ultimate Timmy Sequence (South Park) - YouTube[/ame]

•••
Hit 300k miles today. Rather proud of my car.

300k_1_cropped.jpg

•••
•••
Hit 300k miles today. Rather proud of my car.

This is a perfect post!

This is exactly what this thread is for. Thankyou!

•••
Hmmm....at present mileage, it will take us 115 years to hit 300k.

For every minute I spend on a forum, I spend 30 minutes on twitter.

Okay, now to go and take another 1.5 hours of fun there.

Good night all.

•••
What type of car?

'02 Volvo S60

It just continues to amaze me. Transmission has been shifting hard since about 75k (ignoring it), right front speaker went out at about 100k (ignoring it), computer went out at about 175k (put a used one in), haven't washed it for a couple hundred k. Original alternator, radiator, engine, transmission, A/C, everything. Never even changed the thermostat. It's like the honey badger of cars. It don't give a sh*t, just keeps running.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Hmmm....at present mileage, it will take us 115 years to hit 300k.

Wow. Let me know when you're ready to sell :)

•••
Still More Boring NHL Update by briguy

Yes, hockey still going on..Here is the standing after the three games that have been played

Chicago Blackhawks are winning their series two games to one against the Los Angeles Kings

While Boston Bruins are winning their series, three games to nothing agains the Pittsburgh Penguins!

(Pittsburgh has to win the next FOUR games to move onto the next level while Boston has to only win one)

•••
George Karl out as Nuggets coach

•••
•••
•••
Some woman thinks she missed out of the lottery because she let the winner cut in line.

In a statement released Wednesday, Mackenzie confirmed her lottery ticket nearly went to another woman in line, who Mackenzie says was "kind enough" to let her go ahead and buy her Quick Pick ticket first.

That woman, Mindy Crandell, later told ABC she had been in line with one of her daughters when Mackenzie stepped in front of her. The clerk offered to ring up Crandell first, but Crandell yielded to the elderly Mackenzie.

Weeks later, when Mackenzie stepped forward to claim the prize, Crandell's daughter pointed out the winner's similarity to the woman who had cut in front of them in line.

Reached for comment by Tampa Bay's WTSP, Crandell says she has no regrets about letting more than half a billion dollars slip through her fingers. "I'm not upset," she said. "I mean ... maybe there's something down the road, or she needed it more than we did. Whatever it was, it was meant to be that she had it."

Depending on how the computer system is programmed I would be shocked if there any validity to this.

It should be a totally random number calculated on the spot.

Not a list of numbers pregenerated and assigned in order at a local store (where cutting in line matters)

But go on dreaming you almost won dear.

JBL build the frog site before some nerd zoologist breeds these frogs like rabbits

•••
Daughter and granddaughter will be with us for 2 days.
Must pick the granddaughter up this evening though.

Now to rest up for this visit.
Hahahahaha...

Should put up the two three letter .us domains I own.
Get something out of them as I will probably never do anything with them.

•••
JBL build the frog site before some nerd zoologist breeds these frogs like rabbits

Right now busy, updating other sites, watching some auctions but I picked a random template from homestead, picked a random pic and just threw it up real quick, placeholder.

http://www.hulapaintedfrog.com/

Later, when I have some more time, can think what, if anything, I can do with it. Maybe get some cartoonish frog made of it, put him in different situations. He didn't die, he was just on vacation in (some random vacation spot) put him in different adventures, other female frogs etc. Maybe Linday Lohan's pet frog.

Last edited:
•••
I could probably make you one hula frog on the beach drinking a Mai Tai, hiding from the world cartoon for the $nps the heat going to win.

•••
I could probably make you one hula frog on the beach drinking a Mai Tai, hiding from the world cartoon for the $nps the heat going to win.

Yeah, that sounds funny. The frog just chillin on the beach somewhere. You can have whatever NP I have now as a down payment and the rest when the Heat win or $$, just let me know. I can also change the background color if one works out better.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back