IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine

•••
number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine number nine

More DaVinci code?

Real Cloutier 1980-1983
Tony McKegney 1984-1985
Brent Ashton 1985-1987
Doug Shedden 1987
Marc Fortier 1988-1992
Mike Ricci 1993-1998
Brad Larsen 2001-2003
Paul Kariya 2004
Matt Duchene 2010-2018

(hint to @GILSAN hockey players who wear of wore #9 for the "rapid flow of snow down a sloping surface"

•••
More DaVinci code?

Good guess, the real answer is not intuitive at all, given last season, puck drop ~2 hrs

https://www.milehighhockey.com/2018...game-day-win-streak-new-york-rangers-schedule

You know what’s better than eight wins in a row? Nine wins in a row. That’s exactly what the Colorado Avalanche will be looking to accomplish this afternoon as the New York Rangers come to town.

The Avalanche have now pushed the winning streak to their longest in over a decade and have turned themselves into the hottest team in the NHL having won 13 of their last 17 games. The turn around for this team has been incredible and we approach the All-Star break, the Avs are a legitimate playoff threat - something no one would have imagined when the season started.

•••
•••
Went to Chili's for foods.
Damn, their 2 for 22 menu is like, way more awesome than applebees!
(told wife on way out, tell all the kids, etal that we go to chilis all the time....so maybe come christmas we will get gift cards to chilis instead of applebees and texas roadhouse!)
Wife had 6 oz sirloin, I almost had the same...but decided on the chicken fajitas.
Glad I did!
Anyways, if there is a Chili's near you...go for the fajitas, whether on the 2 for 22 or by itself.
Mexican restaurants can learn presentation of such from Chili's.

•••
Good guess, the real answer is not intuitive at all, given last season, puck drop ~2 hrs

https://www.milehighhockey.com/2018...game-day-win-streak-new-york-rangers-schedule

You know what’s better than eight wins in a row? Nine wins in a row. That’s exactly what the Colorado Avalanche will be looking to accomplish this afternoon as the New York Rangers come to town.

The Avalanche have now pushed the winning streak to their longest in over a decade and have turned themselves into the hottest team in the NHL having won 13 of their last 17 games. The turn around for this team has been incredible and we approach the All-Star break, the Avs are a legitimate playoff threat - something no one would have imagined when the season started.
Maybe #9 will get the game winning goal...

•••
•••
•••
Went to Chili's for foods.
Damn, their 2 for 22 menu is like, way more awesome than applebees!
Mexican restaurants can learn presentation of such from Chili's.

In the 90’s went there all the time. Interesting, I thought they were nationwide a long time ago. Well run, and consistent everywhere even outside the US. A few years ago heard from a manager of his one how well managed they are. Very computerized to the Nth degree to track customer experience and adjust always.

They, like so many chains they love to use soy sauce as a standard ingredient which isn’t exactly new way of flavouring in oriental/asian food but to most American chains adopted it 25+ years back.

Applebee’s on the other hand, never liked their menu or help with food allergy attitude.

Mexican food is supposed to be looking like it does! Remember inside ZZ Top’s Tres Hombres Album? Lol.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...tops-tres-hombres-mexican-food-photo-20160129

•••
•••
NFL Conference Championship games tomorrow.

I'm going thru 15,000 songs/mp3s on my Winamp, trying to get them organized. I have Spotify now, which s great. So easy. But I still kind of miss the old days. Used to have MusicMatch Jukebox that I used to play my music. Had lifetime subscription that lasted a couple of years. Yahoo bought them up and destroyed it, then shut it down. It used to take me 15 minutes to download 1 4mb song with Napster. I felt like I earned it back then.

Maybe I'll try - http://www.oldapps.com/

And see if old version works. I think I tried before and it didn't.

5126VAED79L.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••

What an awesome album. In my desert island list. Gotta add these 2 tunes together, never apart.

I was going through and reviewing all my music on CD and it's for me just about all albums between 1971-77 are the best for my ears. 3 best Pink Floyd- DSOTHM, WYWH, WALL--- best Zeppelin 4, Houses, and PG, ZZ's TH, Fandango, pre-drum machines, Stones Sticky Fingers, Exile, GHS, IORnR... peaked before the "Some Girls" album came along, the Classic Rock window before Disco and New Wave, etc. VH hit in 78' and shook up the sound and RR with Ozzy. Sure left out tons of others but the "date stamps" are self evident imho. Then the lull before GNR appetite in 87. I feel grateful and lucky to have been at the right age too when this all occurred and got to those concerts as a kid.

What happened? What band(s) today can do this? And this much excitement from the crowd. Now we are left with what? Kanye West botching Bohemiam Rhapsody, Eminem profanity, Tupac/NWA and all the vulgarity and so forth. Then the RnR HOF- the huge joke about who is in that club.

•••
The only "parental approved" album I owned. lol.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Even without Ritchie, DP rocked a few

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back