Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nope, but I own a couple..I was thinking of babies or todds. A little harsh-sounding to describe them? I came across the word whilst romancing the throne, thought it was a good one. @GILSAN (explained)
Sorry, but I'm a bit slow in getting it, perhaps because I have the flu right now. So what you're saying is that you call babies or todds (toddlers I assume?) as...
galactophagist.jpg

A word I had to look up, because initially it sounded more like a "Galacto Homosexual" It really is an awful sounding word for babies or cats drinking milk...

This little fella is not very amused about having his milk being stolen... Hope it wasn't you!
1343066216168780.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
For a second I thought by the randomness of this statement, that I was on the medical marijuana section of Reddit..
Stupid torrent of snow, ice and rocks descending rapidly down a rocky mountain high and picking on helpless sea life.
But I deciphered DaVinci code...The Colorado Avalanche defeated the San Jose Sharks (helpless sea life)

•••
•••
johname said: ↑
Stupid torrent of snow, ice and rocks descending rapidly down a rocky mountain high and picking on helpless sea life.

For a second I thought by the randomness of this statement, that I was on the medical marijuana section of Reddit..
But I deciphered DaVinci code...The Colorado Avalanche defeated the San Jose Sharks (helpless sea life)
HaHaHa... who would have thunk that, besides you and JN...

And here's the result... a POS (Pissed Off Shark)
SIFBLUL_-_IYF_Shark_large.jpg

•••
LOL... Here's some Pineapple dessert for ET...
Show attachment 78396

Eu gosto de abacaxi! *
That looks really good... (as long as those aren't the pineapples with the pΓ³ branco ** - not into that.)

* I like pineapple
** white powder

•••
I am still pulling for Trump in 2018

But Shaun playing well.

•••
Eu gosto de abacaxi! *
That looks really good... (as long as those aren't the pineapples with the pΓ³ branco ** - not into that.)

* I like pineapple
** white powder
Muito bem ET. JΓ‘ escreves bem o PortuguΓͺs. Eu tambΓ©m gosto muito de sobremesa de abacaxi...

And no, those desserts don't have "pΓ³ branco" My wife makes them frequently. She also uses the same recipe with peaches instead of pineapple.

•••
I am still pulling for Trump in 2018

But Shaun playing well.

I'm with you on that one. Trump will probably have a good year... and so will Donald :xf.grin::zippermouth: :sneaky:

•••
I'm with you on that one. Trump will probably have a good year... and so will Donald :xf.grin::zippermouth: :sneaky:
Just finished watching the game here on Eurosport. Trump didn't disappoint...

Higgins vs Day game on now and another bee or wasp rocked up to watch or disturb the game...

This one should go to Higgins, unless he gets bitten by another wasp...

Last edited:
•••
Now where have I seen this image before?
islandmadeiraflowe_3283795k.jpg

Boaventura - Madeira

Last edited:
•••
•••
Keep this one in mind at all times:
tumblr_p2tujoyY9d1urmckio1_1280.jpg

•••
Hmm

Report: Tom Brady’s hand was β€˜bloody mess,’ required stitches
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-tom-brady’s-hand-was-β€˜bloody-mess’-required-stitches/ar-AAuUYYh?li=BBnb7Kz

Is this true, are they playing? Could the Jags actually go to SB?

NFL wants Pats/Vikings, catching a little heat with:

AAuV26K.img

Finished working out, I am 203.8, but that's after a lot of liquid. Should be 198 something when I wake up. Used to struggle keeping weighy on last year, now I can't seem to lose it. Increased appetite? Cold weather? Want to take it down a little to 192 this coming week. Have some back/hip/leg issue for the last 6 months or so, driving me crazy. Only ache and pain I have. Uncomfortable to walk. Will take this week off from working out, thinking every 3 months, take a week off, rest the body. Thinking of buying a new office chair, and new mattress again. Figure 1/3 life on the mattress, probably 1/3 life in chair. So buy good chairs and mattresses.

Have a Broyhill office chair, bonded leather, flaking all over the place, probably 6 years old. Should have bought 2, great chair, they don't make them anymore. Leaning towards the Lay-Z-Boy office chairs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
/\ even though I already was giving POD for today, I am naming Dawg as Co POD with the 20 min one

•••
•••
ESPN 2 Lauren Davis USA vs #1 Halep at Australian Open, up 13-12 in 3rd Set. 3 and a half hours so far, heard she lost a toenail as well. 5 foot 2.

13-13

Last edited:
•••
•••
Muito bem ET. JΓ‘ escreves bem o PortuguΓͺs. Eu tambΓ©m gosto muito de sobremesa de abacaxi...

And no, those desserts don't have "pΓ³ branco" My wife makes them frequently. She also uses the same recipe with peaches instead of pineapple.
What, you one Portagee?

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back