IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
LOL

https://www.namepros.com/threads/everyonewelcomed-com-portfolio-of-10-domain-names-for-139.1060319/

Forgot to update of the wrong huge box I got.

I learned from the attitude and answers of customer service that FedEX doesn't really give a shoot about a package once it was marked delivered.

I quickly figured out the only way I was going to get my package was through the honesty of the person that received my package

They dropped it of a a 3rd party mail center

I finally got FE to take the box away.

•••
1971-77 What happened?

Same thing that happen to everything else, everything more specialized now. In the 70,s you either were good enough to get on the radio or not. The whole nation had to agree that we liked KC and the Sunshine band. If you didnt follow up you were a one hit wonder and the band broke up.

Today we cant get the nation to agree on anything as they can go to the internet and listen to anything they want.

15k songs lol where you (JBL) just download anything you could? I would be struggling to get to 50 lol

Kiss Alive the joke about that album was how much post production tweeks it had. The big mistake KISS made was not understanding why Beth was their biggest hit. But not like they were a failure

•••
This album I really over played
Van_Halen_album.jpg

•••
•••
JN...remember, a lot of people use amazon prime monthly for a lot of reasons....like hey, got an EBT card?
Get amazon monthly prime!!!! NOt yearly, just monthly.
And amazon already making noises like either 99 will go up, or even more items will not get free shipping.
Why I dropped prime, one week I ordered something, free shipping.
One week later, I order the same damn thing, same everything, except no free shipping!
3 weeks later, someone at amazon finally answered me and gave me this story about how really the first time I ordered, it was a mistake to get the free shipping.

I grew up in the '50's and the '60's..
That was ROCK AND ROLL at it's very best.
Damn few could ever match Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, and so many more.
Those were the days one had to really hunt on a radio, mostly at night, for a station that played R&R.
When finally our city got a station, they were protested by the adults, and protected by their kids!!!

•••
This is kind of funny. Canceling Amazon Prime because the monthly dues went up 2-3 dollars yet the yearly 99 is still less than the old monthly rate. Author on the internet have to churn out articles no matter what.

http://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-prime-price-increase-forced-me-cancel-subscription-2018-1

There must be an angle here. Most people piss that away on one dinner out to Applebees or Chili’s. I am not a member of any of those subscriptions as I owned for years the media that interests me on CD and DVD. I like being stuck in a time warp. Lol.

•••
•••
This album I really over played
Van_Halen_album.jpg

That album really had good tunes and was produced well and EVH had that monster tone, and skill that soon led the charge for all droves to be the whammy bar copy cats to follow in the 80’s. I liked the second album somewhat better, and that cassette I put it on was worn out, haha. Car Stereos yeah, back then I cared about them too. Especially this song on VH #2

•••
•••
•••
•••
Same thing that happen to everything else, everything more specialized now. In the 70,s you either were good enough to get on the radio or not. The whole nation had to agree that we liked KC and the Sunshine band. If you didnt follow up you were a one hit wonder and the band broke up.

Today we cant get the nation to agree on anything as they can go to the internet and listen to anything they want.

15k songs lol where you (JBL) just download anything you could? I would be struggling to get to 50 lol

Kiss Alive the joke about that album was how much post production tweeks it had. The big mistake KISS made was not understanding why Beth was their biggest hit. But not like they were a failure

I had dial up from 1999-2006, then got cable and probably just started downloading like crazy. One type of music I really never listen to, country, I have some great compilations:

Top 500 Country Hits
CMT's 40 Greatest Country Soungs

also
Rolling Stone Top 500
all kinds of rock compilations
looks like I was into downloading Greatest Hits from various artists
18 different Bob Marley albums alone
all kinds of good jazz comps
endless compilations really

any good song, I probably have it.

Of course again, I have Spotify, which I think is the greatest deal out there. So they probably have 95%+ of anything.

Down to 14,366

I believe this was the first cassette I ever owned:

maxresdefault.jpg

this might have been the second, haha
51ZuzMs-PSL.jpg

I had lots of cassettes back in the day. Always had a dual cassette boombox and my best friend's dad literally had the walls of their apartment covered with cassette racks full of tapes. Always borrowed 2 at a time, and recorded them all. Plus had lots of 45's. Dad was a club manager in Army and every time they emptied the jukebox, they would split up the records between all employees. Also had a dual cassette, sliding out turntable, stereo system, so I could record albums as well.

Lots of music. Only had 1 channel of TV growing up most of the time, when we lived in Germany, AFN, American Forces Network. So not much TV to watch back then.

Could never get into KISS, I think only song I like is Detroit Rock City.

Last edited:
•••
This is kind of funny. Canceling Amazon Prime because the monthly dues went up 2-3 dollars yet the yearly 99 is still less than the old monthly rate. Author on the internet have to churn out articles no matter what.

http://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-prime-price-increase-forced-me-cancel-subscription-2018-1

It's like when people complain anytime Netflix increases their prices, like they did recently. Endless, I'm ending my subscription posts on their FB page, so much crying for what is still a great deal.

Let's see, I pay $32 a month for endless streaming and 3 blurays out at a time, so maybe 15 blus a month. That's a great deal.

Jags up 14-3. Ha, Jags going to Superbowl. Bortles catches a lot of heat and rightfully so, but playing well. Went to UCF in Orlando.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back