IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
That bike dude switches bikes like jimmy page during stairway

•••
Iowa Hawkeyes and the Illinois State Redbirds.
Great game.
Hawkeyes 14, Redbirds zip

•••
•••
Why you gotta call her a bitch, man?
She aint no bitch, she's a bitch maker, and you're first on her list.

Peace,
Cy

Don't really know if your fucking with me or being serious..

"Don't be a do nothing bitch"

2B41C2CB00000578-3192926-Don_t_be_a_D_N_B_Ronda_Roussey_is_selling_shirts_for_charity_wit-m-43_1439246900407.jpg

Anyway, shes fighting in Melbourne Australia November 14, and its going to be the biggest UFC event in history. The stadium sits over 70,000 people, and if it gets filled it would be at least 15,000 more than UFC 129, the most attended UFC event in history.

Yesterday Dana White announced Joanna Jedrzejczyk will be the co main event of the card. Not only is this event going to break UFC attendance records, its going to be the first UFC event where women are the main and co main event, and I think that's awesome.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is seriously one of the best strikers in MMA, regardless of gender. Shes so fucking technical and quick, its ridiculous.

Joanna%2BJedrzejczyk%2BBeats%2BUp%2BCarla%2BEsparza%2BUFC%2B185.gif

1j3hc.jpg

jfhoqt.jpg

If anyone has a problem with bitch, you don't get out enough, I'm not using it in a negative way what so ever.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Don't really know if your f*cking with me or being serious..

"Don't be a do nothing bitch"

2B41C2CB00000578-3192926-Don_t_be_a_D_N_B_Ronda_Roussey_is_selling_shirts_for_charity_wit-m-43_1439246900407.jpg

Anyway, shes fighting in Melbourne Australia November 14, and its going to be the biggest UFC event in history. The stadium sits over 70,000 people, and if it gets filled it would be at least 15,000 more than UFC 129, the most attended UFC event in history.

Yesterday Dana White announced Joanna Jedrzejczyk will be the co main event of the card. Not only is this event going to break UFC attendance records, its going to be the first UFC event where women are the main and co main event, and I think that's awesome.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is seriously one of the best strikers in MMA, regardless of gender. Shes so f*cking technical and quick, its ridiculous.

Joanna%2BJedrzejczyk%2BBeats%2BUp%2BCarla%2BEsparza%2BUFC%2B185.gif

1j3hc.jpg

jfhoqt.jpg

If anyone has a problem with bitch, you don't get out enough, I'm not using it in a negative way what so ever.

It's crazy how Dana white first said woman will NEVER fight in the UFC, Rhonda made him eat those words by having him sign the contract exactly where he rejected her. MAJOR props to her and all those who Rhonda opened that door for.

•••
31-7
Hawkeyes on top.
About 5 and a half minutes left in the game.
Game over we will go out and eat.
Going to Market Cafe at our favorite grocery store, Hy Vee.
I really like them better than Applebee's.
Nothing but good food there!

•••
•••
It's crazy how Dana white first said woman will NEVER fight in the UFC, Rhonda made him eat those words by having him sign the contract exactly where he rejected her. MAJOR props to her and all those who Rhonda opened that door for.

Quite a big turn around isn't it? He goes from not wanting them, to trusting them to bring in the most heads the UFC has ever seen. Ronda is probably the most famous athlete right now, everyone and their mom knows who she is.

If you want to know more about her childhood, and how she came up in the world of Judo/MMA, you should really check this new podcast out:

Its long, but I was hooked for all 2 hours.

She also has a book that goes deep into her childhood and what she went through. Its called My Fight/Your Fight

•••
GILMAN post: 4996485 said:
Wow...this woman takes care of this "limp dick" boy for 4 years and steps out on her...he deserves everything he gets..plus more!

best quote I read abouts boobs in awhile

11921701_1035186539834791_8290119513125653857_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Cable guy just left, dude was a complete asshole. Not sure if he was having a bad day, wife leaving him, something along those lines. Left without making sure everything was working correctly. I tried to stop him, he said, you're set, I gotta go. The only way he would have stopped, is if I would have tackled him or something. But looks like everything is setup and working. He parked right in front of the mailbox. It's raining. Had big package from Amazon thru the postal service come today. So mailman brought package to the door and when I opened it, started to go off on the cable guy. "If the cable guy is in there and can hear me, of all the places to park"...... blah, blah, blah some cuss words here and there.

Have a movie going to make sure it doesn't kick off again.

•••
This has to be one of the best jobs.

rY2AmOq.gif

•••
•••
•••
•••
The guys from the Luhansk, Ukraine-based YouTube channel Kreosan demonstrate how to make high-powered (and very unsafe) rockets by adding butane lighter fluid to plastic bottles of Coca-Cola (you definitely shouldn't try this at home, kids).

•••
•••
How the hell can someone be so oblivious?

ARVRLSZ.gif

•••
•••
It's Saturday night people, grab a beer and bottoms up! Cheers
f375f7b8-7327-4483-95ea-092623820fb9.jpg
tumblr_ndhxrtBHRA1rihrcxo1_500.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back