Dynadot

Thanks to all NP members for a great & informative 1st year!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ulterios

The Bear is Sticky with HoneyTop Member
Impact
Well I just noticed that today is my 1 year B-Day here at NP and wanted to thank everyone for all I have learned. I have been a member of different forums over the years that were about cars, hobbies, sports, etc but I have never been involved with a forum with such great people. I have learned from both the older veteran members as well as some of the newer members.

I have learned a lot from many of the great people here and for that, I am thankful. I have learned from your successes and from your missed attempts. I have always felt that as long as you learn from both the good and bad then you will be better for it.

I have seen people have some hard times and problems in this industry , as have I. I have seen some good times when members have done very well. In the end, we are here either knowingly or not sharing our experiences both good and bad and we are helping others so that they can learn by what we have done.

Anyway, just so this doesn't get too much longer I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing, teaching and helping me learn more about this industry and what can be done.

Thanks you all and I hope that I may one day help others as I have been helped by many, many of you. :)
000046752.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back