Dynadot

.com Thank you NamePros. Sold my first set of domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fourquarters

Established Member
Impact
Sorry for late reporting.Sales happened many days ago.

Sold 2 "Connected+word".com domain names for four figures.
Domain 1 : hand registered , outbound
Domain 2 : bought for four figures , sold for four figure profit , outbound
( Could have been a five figure sale if brokered ).

As IOT is getting bigger , each and everything is getting connected to internet.So i believed in Connected+word combinations.

Have been investing in domain names for the past two years without any profit.Thank God.With these sales , i just recovered from my losses.I did each and every newbie mistake during this period.Investing heavily in nGTLD domains , investing in meaningless domains , using credit card etc.,

After reading , reading , reading ,.. posts from namepros , i slowly got better.But still i have to learn a lot.Because recovering from losses is good.But ultimately we need profit!

Please note : I don't have permission to reveal complete names.They are private sales.I will post the names once i get proper permission from the buyers.Sorry if you feel my English is bad.I think i conveyed what i want to say.Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Many congrats.

Wish more come your way in the coming year. Happy new year in advance.

•••
•••
Congratulations! May we all have many sales in 2018!!!

•••
•••
Congratulation. And I think you'll achieve bigger success come 2018 because you kind of have a deep pocket to buy a domain for XXXX. Goodluck friend

•••
Congratulation. And I think you'll achieve bigger success come 2018 because you kind of have a deep pocket to buy a domain for XXXX. Goodluck friend

Thank you my dear friend.Actually i don't have a deep pocket and struggling each month.I invested my first sale proceeds to buy the second one.

I just found a niche which has scope.We domainer's should start thinking from end user perspective.
IOT+word combinations are good and sometimes great for techies.But for an average joe like me , Connected+word makes sense.
For eg., ConnectedCar , ConnectedTruck , ConnectedScooter , ConnectedBag , ConnectedFurniture , ConnectedDress , etc.,

As internet of things is here to stay for the next decade , i believe this combination will see huge demand and potential.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you my dear friend.Actually i don't have a deep pocket and struggling each month.I invested my first sale proceeds to buy the second one.

I just found a niche which has scope.We domainer's should start thinking from end user perspective.
IOT+word combinations are good and sometimes great for techies.But for an average joe like me , Connected+word makes sense.
For eg., ConnectedCar , ConnectedTruck , ConnectedScooter , ConnectedBag , ConnectedFurniture , ConnectedDress , etc.,

As internet of things is here to stay for the next decade , i believe this combination will see huge demand and potential.

And today , i picked up ConnectedThermostats.com

Lot of startup companies getting into internet connected thermostats business.

Last edited:
•••
Congatulations !!!
source.gif

•••
•••
This week , Grabbed few more niche domains.

ConnectedLift.com
ConnectedLifts.com

ConnectedThings.xyz ( Always prefer .com but this name is broad enough to try with other popular extensions ):xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry for late reporting.Sales happened many days ago.

Sold 2 "Connected+word".com domain names for four figures.
Domain 1 : hand registered , outbound
Domain 2 : bought for four figures , sold for four figure profit , outbound
( Could have been a five figure sale if brokered ).

As IOT is getting bigger , each and everything is getting connected to internet.So i believed in Connected+word combinations.

Have been investing in domain names for the past two years without any profit.Thank God.With these sales , i just recovered from my losses.I did each and every newbie mistake during this period.Investing heavily in nGTLD domains , investing in meaningless domains , using credit card etc.,

After reading , reading , reading ,.. posts from namepros , i slowly got better.But still i have to learn a lot.Because recovering from losses is good.But ultimately we need profit!

Please note : I don't have permission to reveal complete names.They are private sales.I will post the names once i get proper permission from the buyers.Sorry if you feel my English is bad.I think i conveyed what i want to say.Thank you.
SUPER congratulations, dont forget RFID! That is and will be HUGE. I just managed to handreg IOTintegrative com

•••
I own
dqp4dz.png
Great sale BTW

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back