IT.COM

.com Thank you NamePros. Sold my first set of domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fourquarters

Established Member
Impact
Sorry for late reporting.Sales happened many days ago.

Sold 2 "Connected+word".com domain names for four figures.
Domain 1 : hand registered , outbound
Domain 2 : bought for four figures , sold for four figure profit , outbound
( Could have been a five figure sale if brokered ).

As IOT is getting bigger , each and everything is getting connected to internet.So i believed in Connected+word combinations.

Have been investing in domain names for the past two years without any profit.Thank God.With these sales , i just recovered from my losses.I did each and every newbie mistake during this period.Investing heavily in nGTLD domains , investing in meaningless domains , using credit card etc.,

After reading , reading , reading ,.. posts from namepros , i slowly got better.But still i have to learn a lot.Because recovering from losses is good.But ultimately we need profit!

Please note : I don't have permission to reveal complete names.They are private sales.I will post the names once i get proper permission from the buyers.Sorry if you feel my English is bad.I think i conveyed what i want to say.Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
103. ConnectedCooktop.com
104. ConnectedSkiing.com
105. ConnectedVans.com
106. Connected.Clothing
107. Connected.Jewelry
108. ConnectedStick.com
109. ConnectedSneaker.com
110. ConnectedSneakers.com

I think , i am going to finish my list in few posts.Connected names is not my complete set.It's a part of my diversified portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
Good thing is, since I started domain biz getting to two years now, still no success with sales but your story with proofs has helped to me see a new dawn horizon. Great job and God bless you.

•••
Pack.... Namebio recorded over 100 domain sales with over 16 names sold last year.
Package... Namebio recorded recorded over 34 name sales with over 6 last year.

All these are facts of the keyword being put at the end just as you've done.

•••
Was really happy to reg
Connected//ville//com
Connected//gallery//com

Last edited:
•••
Some friends asked more details about the sale process.So here it is.

Outbound , deal went though escrow.com , sent mails to CEO's of the company - their CTO's replied back with interest.

Although it seems simple , there are lot of things to keep in mind.
you need to send mails to multiple end user's , your mails should not disturb them - i mean you should include opt out option , your mails should be polite , your mail subject should clearly mention the domain name and its availability - like "domain.com is available for sale!" , you should be ready to accept NO - sometimes you wont get reply at all and some people will block you from sending mails, your mails should not be very lengthy - otherwise it will be considered as spam .Learn some basic email spam laws of different countries.Never ever disturb people with unrelated domains.

There is no definitive path to success.You will learn everything from your mistakes.I will try to post few more details in my future posts:xf.smile:.

Last edited:
•••
111. ConnectedTrain.com
112. ConnectedTrains.com

No mass market like other connected things.But limited to companies providing connected train / connected rail solutions.

•••
Very limited but powerful end users for the following domains

113. ConnectedHelicopter.com
114. ConnectedHelicopters.com
115. ConnectedCopter.com
116. ConnectedCopters.com
117. ConnectedAirplane.com
118. ConnectedAirplanes.com

few nGTLD's

119. Connected.Bike
120. Connected.Taxi

•••
few more nGTLD's

121. Connected.Camera
122. Connected.Glass

•••
I just found today's news video about connected scooter / connected things.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/37186230/what-the-tech-connected-scooter

This video gave hope for me that i am on the right track.

Watch till the end.It is estimated that there will be 11 billion connected gadgets at the end of this year.

Shared this information also in "General Domain Discussion" via separate thread here.

Last edited:
•••
Always great to hear this news! So happy for you! Keep fighting the good fight!

•••
•••
123. ConnectedNecklace.com
124. ConnectedEarring.com

I am talking with a connected jewelry startup for above domain names along with ConnectedBracelet.com. Deal is not yet finalized.Deal includes their plural versions.

125. 247Connected.com

•••
•••
The following names have not been properly researched.Got them using $2 promo codes last year.Some names may be vaulable!

126. ConnectedDenim.com
127. ConnectedDenims.com
128. ConnectedMart.com
129. ConnectedKart.com
130. ConnectedTrees.com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back