Dynadot

Thank you Doron. Efty has now removed need to verify inquiries. This is a game changer.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
Thanks alot Doron for giving us the option to remove the need for buyer to verify their inquiries via email.

It will mean that now efty users will get notified as soon as someone completes the contact form, immediately.

I think this is a massive game changer as they efty landing pages are very good as it is.

I've already received more inquiries in the last week or so too.

I'm sticking with efty.

I'm a believer now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where do you remove that? It’s not in the settings.

•••
are you sure this is exciting?

I use above.com landers and get a lot of spam offers

cause I too wanted to try things out with "email verify" disabled there.

its really not looking so good without verify.

•••
Where do you remove that? It’s not in the settings.

Got to settings and then market settings and untick the verify inquiry box at bottom.

It will be easier to do it in desktop view.

•••
•••
•••
This is interesting. I'd love to hear some feedback from members who have experimented with both options on another platform. Will removing the need to verify really increase the number of legit enquiries? I would think that if someone wants to make a serious offer, they won't be deterred just by email verification.

•••
yes sir! it does!

here below is a fresh one from today.. on a few day old handreg....

there was another one before for 1 million$ on another handreg. :)

I'm just about out of patience with it. I get so many I even developed a method to handle them. I reply with a counteroffer of their offer + 1$....... this way.. if they are legit they go through buy process.. and if not, then my domain remains on market.. instead if being take off the market, had I accepted offer right away. so this guy below got a 5001$ counter from me lol

upload_2018-1-18_10-49-5.png

Attachments

• 5454554.JPG
    5454554.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
•••
yes sir! it does!

here below is a fresh one from today.. on a few day old handreg....

there was another one before for 1 million$ on another handreg. :)

I'm just about out of patience with it. I get so many I even developed a method to handle them. I reply with a counteroffer of their offer + 1$....... this way.. if they are legit they go through buy process.. and if not, then my domain remains on market.. instead if being take off the market, had I accepted offer right away. so this guy below got a 5001$ counter from me lol

Show attachment 78311

Oh yeah, I definitely believe that you get a lot of spam enquiries... But I'm wondering if it also increases the number of real enquiries.

•••
Oh yeah, I definitely believe that you get a lot of spam enquiries... But I'm wondering if it also increases the number of real enquiries.

well.. real enquiries come from real (serious) buyers. therefore those have no trouble going through verification process.
imo

so I do not think you increase your chance of sale by disable verify

but I'm pretty sure u inccrease your spammer counts by doing it :)

cheers

•••
Thanks alot Doron for giving us the option to remove the need for buyer to verify their inquiries via email.

It will mean that now efty users will get notified as soon as someone completes the contact form, immediately.

I think this is a massive game changer as they efty landing pages are very good as it is.

I've already received more inquiries in the last week or so too.

I'm sticking with efty.

I'm a believer now.

Glad to hear this is well received.

This is a team effort because I can't write a line of code haha. Please thank yourself and anyone else that asked for the change. When something becomes a popular request we will always do our best to make it happen.

•••
Just a quick one Doron

I've tested without email verification as a buyer. I got the your inquiry has been submitted message once I clicked send inquiry but as a seller I didn't receive a "You have a new inquiry" email as a seller?

This was about 40 minutes ago and still no email received to tell me I have a new inquiry.

However it does show up on my inquiry control panel in my efty panel and it shows my inquiry.

•••
Ah I see in your announcement it says buyers won't be notified via email if an unverified inquiry is received.

That's not a problem as I check my efty portal regularly as it is.

Still delighted that you have added this feature.

•••
Just a quick one Doron

I've tested without email verification as a buyer. I got the your inquiry has been submitted message once I clicked send inquiry but as a seller I didn't receive a "You have a new inquiry" email as a seller?

This was about 40 minutes ago and still no email received to tell me I have a new inquiry.

However it does show up on my inquiry control panel in my efty panel and it shows my inquiry.

If email verification for offers is switched off, the seller (you) should have received an email about the submitted offer right away. The seller is always alerted by email unless verified inquiries is switched on and the buyer does NOT verify their inquiry.

•••
If email verification for offers is switched off, the seller (you) should have received an email about the submitted offer right away. The seller is always alerted by email unless verified inquiries is switched on and the buyer does NOT verify their inquiry.

Doron this did not happen. Email verification is switched off and I as a seller did not receive an email to tell me about the submitted offer.

Kindly can you fix this?

•••
Doron this did not happen. Email verification is switched off and I as a seller did not receive an email to tell me about the submitted offer.

Kindly can you fix this?

Please email or PM me the domain name and any other relevant information such as which email address you're using and I'll have someone look into it. If anyone else experienced issues please do let me know.

•••
Please email or PM me the domain name and any other relevant information such as which email address you're using and I'll have someone look into it. If anyone else experienced issues please do let me know.
I'm having the same problem. PM sent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back