Domain Empire

Efty PayPal Support

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
for the second time in less than 2 month someone initiates a transaction for domain names priced less than $2000 then they do not compelete the transaction.

I am using efty.com landing pages ( buy now) , which leads to escrow.com form.

Both times the users registered with escrow.com but did not continue with the payment..actually I called one of them and he said he did not like to continue

I feel escrow.com registration process and payment method selection can stop the impulse buy for domains less than $2000...

If they just start the payment after they click "Buy Now"...maybe things would have been different now?

what you think? and any options better than escrow.com for domains priced less than $2000?

Escrow.com is a nightmare anymore and I only use it when I ABSOLUTELY need to!!

Efty is great BUT they need to have more payment methods available including Paypal, or the ability to ad your code to a merchant account etc.

I already suggested this to Doron @ Efty....

I am hoping he finds your frustration and mine enough to realize that we can't complete sales thru Escrow.com ONLY, and we are losing sales because of Escrow.com's complicated process.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Escrow.com is a nightmare anymore and I only use it when I ABSOLUTELY need to!!

Efty is great BUT they need to have more payment methods available including Paypal, or the ability to ad your code to a merchant account etc.

I already suggested this to Doron @ Efty....

I am hoping he finds your frustration and mine enough to realize that we can't complete sales thru Escrow.com ONLY, and we are losing sales because of Escrow.com's complicated process.

@Doron Vermaat have been meaning to bring this to your attention as well; it's a major concern for domain investors using Efty SaaS. Any update on when more payment options will be integrated?

•••
@Doron Vermaat have been meaning to bring this to your attention as well; it's a major concern for domain investors using Efty SaaS. Any update on when more payment options will be integrated?

We're at final stages now to push a new escrow payment partner live. Should be live VERY soon now.

•••
We're at final stages now to push a new escrow payment partner live. Should be live VERY soon now.
It is important to also add PayPal payment option (not only escrow), which is necessary for transactions under $2K.

•••
Paypal payments can be retracting like 30 days after so I only trust that if its a business I sell to or really trust someone or like $300 or less.

•••
Paypal is now integrated with EFTY!!!

Now they should be able to pay immediately..

I hope it work well with Impulse buyers

•••
Paypal is now integrated with EFTY!!!

Now they should be able to pay immediately..

I hope it work well with Impulse buyers

Absolute game changer, i've been awaiting this news for a long time.
Perfect for sub $2k impulse sales/purchases.

Congrats EFTY!

•••
Absolute game changer, i've been awaiting this news for a long time.
Perfect for sub $2k impulse sales/purchases.

Congrats EFTY!

come on guys
that really is nothing huge

as it is not huge to have a fast server

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back