IT.COM

poll Teledato.com experiment - Will it sell within one month (Inspired by the sale of Teledata)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will Teledato sell within one month?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, will most likely sell within a month if properly promoted

vote
    14.3%
  • No, the name will not sell within a month, regardless of promotion

votes
    85.7%
  • I am not sure about the value of this name and we have to wait and see...

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

I acquired Teledato in January this year. Therefore, when Teledata sold last week for 32K, the name sounded familiar. Since I have purchased a large number of names this year, I didn’t remember exactly which similar name I owned and realized it after checking my portfolio.

In addition to the similarity of the names (only differ by one letter) “dato” is the Spanish singular of the English word data.

Although Teledato is not as valuable as Teledata, the name is definitely a good brandable for any teledata company.

Inspired by that sale, I will be looking to sell it and hope to sell it within one month.

Do you think the name will be sold within one month?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it's an experiment, let us in on what conditions you will use to try to sell it.

•••
Riding the wave.

Love your style, ride while it’s hot.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
The Tele end of it is going to be attractive to the Tele - Health space - which is exploding right now & is mandated by the US for all group health plans. The space is blowing up - be sure not to overlook the health ins companies - they have money to spend if the purchase makes sense

•••
It's a half-decent but not great brandable. If priced in the $1k to $3k range I'd say it has a good probability of sale.

However you need to realise that by "good", that means up to 3% average sell-through-rate per YEAR.

Which makes for a monthly sellthrough rate of around 0.25%.

Then add the fact you've overpriced priced vastly over it's ideal brandable-pricing threshold and I'd say the chances of it selling in a month are cut significantly .. so always possible .. but I'd give your chances to be significantly below 0.1% of selling at the current price within 31 days. honestly .. at that price it's more like 0.01% chance of selling per month.

Good luck with it all the same! :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back