NameSilo

Take this survey & get a free report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dave_Z

Electrifying GuyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone!

I'm working on an idea right now about domain names. Rather than guess what people want, I decided to make a survey to find out the answers from you.

Just go to http://takethissurvey.cjb.net and answer all applicable questions.
Once done, just email me & I'll send you a free report.

Take care and God bless...:loveyou:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Done!
Have a great domain weekend, Dave. :)
B-)

•••
Nice idea Davezan, good luck!

•••
•••
•••
Took it and received the report! Davezan also reciprocated and took my survey at wndp.co.uk - most excellent - Thank you Davezan

•••
Elefekt, redhippo, jj2ii3344,

Did you get your free report? If not, let me know what email I can send them to.

•••
Hmm. Tried your survey, and out popped a window wanting to install gator on my PC. I killed that sucker as fast as I could.

•••
you should let the people make multiple choices for certain questions...and you need more answers for some.

•••
Originally posted by NickRac
you should let the people make multiple choices for certain questions...and you need more answers for some.

Thanks. I'm actually revamping that survey based on the initial and somewhat "undesirable" results. I somewhat had an idea it wasn't going to go smooth.

Anyway, I'm working on that now and will re-release it soon. Thanks for the heads up!

Armstrong, it's odd a pop-up would show up. I don't have any scripts running for a pop-up to show. Hmmmmmmm......me look into this......:|

•••
It's cjb.net popping the gator ads. Get another URL. Rather post with the full long URL, than with a cjb.net adress.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back