IT.COM

priced Liquidation Sale/ Domains: Quiz, MCQ, Brandable All .com Low price - FindFont.net and many

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GameOfDomains

Impact
EMDs, Exact match domains.
Decent search volume.
Create/build online tools and get advantage of Exact match search query as domain name plus .com extension.

-----------------------------------
50$ Each

AdsenseCalculator.com
(online tool/calculator to estimate Adsense earnings based on traffic)

CreateWorksheet.com
WorksheetDesigner.com
(Related to worksheets, you can create online tool or platform for worksheets)

Fontesy.com
YoFont.com
FindFont.net
(Related to Fonts)
--------------------------------------

100$ for 3

OKAssessment.com
OkayAssessment.com
OkayAssessments.com
(okassessments.com is listed on Hugedomains for around 4000$, Godaddy appraisal quotes 1500$ for okassessment.com, i have not done outbounding for these. i am sure can get decent returns on these if sold as package)

20$ Each

OverStir.com
spafaq.com
KeepEngineering.com
(although godaddy appraises 1st two names worth over 1500$ and 3rd one as least valuable 100$ or less but i think its most valuable one among the 3, i can think of many business options for KeepEngineering in Engineering and manufacturing niche. Its a shame i put it on sale when renewal is almost up, could have easily flipped it through outbounding. Namebio search for its related depicts the same)

10$ Each

ChemistryMCQ.com
MathsMCQ.com
PhysicsMCQ.com
ProgrammingMCQ.com
itMCQ.com
MCQcbse.com
icseMCQ.com
GmatExam.com
QuizMCQ.com
Biology-MCQ.com
Engineering-MCQ.com
greMCQ.com
MCQFactory.com

MakeExam.com

Quizyy.com
ai-quiz.com
Quizller.com
Engineering-Quiz.com

iLoveMCQ.com
Grexam.com
ExamsPDF.com

(many gems if anyone wants to create a site on multiple choice questions answers, can take advantage of exact match for subject and .com extension. Many options for Quiz platform or Exam/PDF as well. You are paying only 10$ plus renewal)
Free Push :D

tachsol.co
desert-tech.org
gk-indian.com
gk-mcq.com
gk-pakistan.com

(renewal is up next month (Nov 24th, i can push to namecheap account and you can use it, will just need to pay renewal fees)

Rules:
Renewal: 24th Nov 2023 (prices does not include renewals, you have to pay the renewal fees)
Payment: Payoneer, Stripe, Wise
Registrar:Namecheap and godaddy, so you have to give me same account so i can push domain to same platform.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back