IT.COM

question Supercar/Rental.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Received a $800 offer on this domain via DAN. Declined and counter offered with $2,199 and buyer declined. The buyer doesn't negociate and is still insisting on $800. I thought my original counter offer was a good price considering the niche and age of the domain - what do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the price is reasonable. These low offers (XXX) are nine times out of ten other domainers. I would set a buy it now you are happy with even if its a bit lower than what you quoted. You could also enable payments. Good luck.

•••
I think the price is reasonable. These low offers (XXX) are nine times out of ten other domainers. I would set a buy it now you are happy with even if its a bit lower than what you quoted. You could also enable payments. Good luck.

Thanks - do you mean the $800 or the $2,199?

•••
Thanks - do you mean the $800 or the $2,199?
Your price 2199 is reasonable . You could always make the bin lower like somewhere between the two amounts. You didn’t do anything wrong at all imo.

•••
800 is robbery you must wait, if you can. Most EMD domains are being undersold by 90% buyers are very lucky domainers are not confident in their assets mostly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back