NameSilo

Strategy for Expiring/Deleting Domains

Labeled as strategy in Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching started by stub, Sep 9, 2015.

Replies:
Views:

1. stub

stub Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I take this as an answer to my question about placing backorders at multiple venues.... The answer is No.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. giveaway

giveaway Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I got my refund in 3/4 days, asked for it after 1 month.

3. Andrew Knox

Andrew Knox Top Member VIP

Thanks guys. I got my money back 😁

4. stub

OK. I think Pheenix is dead at drop catching now, since they cancelled all their Registrar Registrations. I even won 2 auctions on domains I lost last year, when they came up for renewal. But try as I may, I cannot get any help from their support to transfer them out. They provide Auth Codes by email, but when you try to transfer the domains, the receiving registrar say the Auth Codes are invalid and refer you back to Pheenix. Whose support has gone AWOL. If anyone has a solution to getting the correct Auth Codes. I'd like to hear about it.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  5. davidc1

davidc1 Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

6. stub

7. satyadeep singh

satyadeep singh Established Member

how can i see daily drop list of domain, need opinion about

8. stub

That's a very broad question. IMHO, the best place to go is https://www.expireddomains.net/login/ It's very detailed and requires to overcome a learning curve.

9. stub

OK. I just have a little belated announcement about Dynadot drop-catches. For some time now (maybe up to a year), if 2 or more people backorder the domain at Dynadot, they used to go to a private auction. Nowadays all domains caught with 2 or more backorderers all go to public auctions (ala DropCatch). You won't learn much from watching these auctions. But you might see a domain you might want to bid on. Not many .com's there. They mostly seem to be .io domains.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  10. stub

When I said not many .com's there and mostly .io I'm referring to those domains captured with more than two bidders. Of course Dynadot have the same dropping domains as the other companies. The price for a com dropcatch is $24.99. Which is considerably cheaper than elsewhere, but you should understand that those dropcatchers with bigger resources, will catch most of the drops. But to be fair, they do catch a number of domains which you might expect to be picked up elsewhere. You don't pay unless it's captured. So no harm in trying them. it's worked out for me on occasions.

11. Backorder-ing.com

Backorder-ing.com WorldWideWeb VIP

Persist, Persist, Persist Stub

Try from your Pheenix account option 'Transfer Out' you will recive a new Auth code any time when you use this action

If not go this way contact them - in the end they will answer to the ticket's - for me take arround 3 weeks

If not go any of this then use as say @davidc1
    https://forms.icann.org/en/resources/compliance/complaints/transfer/form

12. stub

@Backorder-ing.com - This was an old post. I don't recall how I eventually managed to get these transfers to work. I was so relieved, I forgot to record it for posterity in a post. I don't even know if there are still in operation :(

OK Just went to their website. They are still operating. But I would trust them after my previous experiences.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  13. Backorder-ing.com

Backorder-ing.com WorldWideWeb VIP

Sorry but i recive alert few hours ago & try to help you

14. stub

No problem. It happens sometimes :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice