IT.COM

discuss Still .com investing only?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Still .com investing only for most of you guys, or are you moving also towards new gTLDs these days?

Beying here after longer period of time, so catching on actual trends :)

Please share - what is your approach at the end of 2021, and how are you doing so far?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would be a bad domian investor if I don't keep an open mind to other opportunities/extensions.

.com is still the safest, there's however some room to diversify with minimal risk, or calculated risk.

imo

•••
I quickly read over this forum yesterday and I am surprised that I feel some kind of attitute change towards new gTLDs comparing what we had here like 1 or 2 years ago - has probably something to do with Swetha reporting all those .xyz sales, but can it be also maybe something else?

•••
A combination of things, io, xyz etc.. but still, imo it's got to be an educated approach, just like buying/registering garbage in .com is so widespread, it is happening with alternative extension & it's even worse.

imo

•••
Went on a bit of a .xyz binge and bought about 40 names with the extension , all single word taken in multiple extensions with commercial value imo. If .xyz is really starting to gain wider acceptance I'll be available to provide supply. 😀

•••
Went on a bit of a .xyz binge and bought about 40 names with the extension , all single word taken in multiple extensions with commercial value imo. If .xyz is really starting to gain wider acceptance I'll be available to provide supply. 😀
Where do you buy those single word .xyz names, here on Namepros?

•••
•••
Still .com investing only for most of you guys, or are you moving also towards new gTLDs these days?

Beying here after longer period of time, so catching on actual trends :)

Please share - what is your approach at the end of 2021, and how are you doing so far?

Good to see you back and congratulations on your favorite .life sale. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back