Domain Empire

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Woke Monkey Fair enough. It’s good to state these things since people are questioning your motives. Maybe you won’t get so much grief.

•••
@Woke Monkey - what are you looking for?

A domain with the keyword "stablecoin" in it? Something else?

•••
@Woke Monkey - what are you looking for?

A domain with the keyword "stablecoin" in it? Something else?

I want the extraordinary.

Something short and catchy that unmistakably defines Stablecoins as an industry.

•••
Public blockchains are dollarizing.

At their current rate of growth, stablecoins may soon eclipse every other asset on public blockchains in daily value transfers.

03630A60-C076-44D9-A9D4-3D974E4D816A.jpeg

•••
•••
476C2736-1B66-4DE6-8169-46015873178A.png

This is a big one for adoption!

BUSD Payment in the US is Now Easier With the Binance-BitPay Collaboration

Binance, the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, and BitPay, the world’s largest provider of blockchain payment services, are working together to make BUSD a viable payment option across all of BitPay’s merchants worldwide, including all the states in the U.S.

BitPay will allow all of its merchants around the world to accept BUSD, the USD-denominated stablecoin approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), as a form of payment online and in its cross-border, business-to-business billing platform without additional integration

•••
Nobody feels "threatened". That you would need to take that posture says a lot about your ego your personal stability. There are millions of forums for you to feed your ego. I wish you well on all of them.

•••
•••
Woke, besides the obvious Stablecoin(s).com domains, which domains would you be looking for.

If you refuse to give a straight answer to that question than I'd like to ask you to share which stablecoin domains you would consider most valuable.

Hey @NameFu, you showed me a few Stablecoin Domains in a DM, what are you’re best in the niche? I’ve already answered plenty of your questions

Last edited:
•••
•••
added: Stableqoin.com " brandable "

•••
A group of top Chinese government advisors has submitted a proposal for a regional digital currency backed by four fiats – Chinese yuan, Hong Kong dollar, Japanese yen, and Korean won

Notably, the bill did not categorize the proposed digital currency as crypto or explicitly mentioned the usage of blockchain, but one included the term “stablecoin.”

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/chinese-govt-advisors-propose-stablecoin-for-cross-border-payment

If you own a ‘Stablecoin’ domain, expect offers!

•••
•••
JPMorgan: Central Bank Digital Currencies Threaten U.S. Dollar’s Dominance

7EB2BB49-8188-401E-980B-F83966F12767.jpeg

The report also coincides with an increase in resistance to the U.S. dollar by central bankers.

Mark Carney, an economist who served as the head of the Bank of Canada and the Bank of England, said at a central banker meeting in the U.S. last year that there should be a push for a global stablecoin to end the dominance of the dollar.

https://blockonomi.com/jpmorgan-cbdc-threaten-us-dollar-dominance/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

@Domainsyrup you’ve picked up some very good domains there, nice work!

He suggests that $1+ trillion is a “reasonable” prediction for the global stablecoin market cap in 2025.

When Libra Launches late 2020 early 2021 1 Trillion will happen much quicker than that.

So much is happening in the space since the Stablecoins Market cap surpassed $10 Billion, the last $500 Million didn't even raise an eyebrow.

Incredibly exciting times for those who have picked up decent domains!

•••
added 3
Stablecoinmarketing.com
Stablecoinsupply.com
Stablecoinrewards.com

•••
47883599-1B77-4CF9-9E29-819D51AC5F9C.jpeg

I have it on good authority that they will exclusively be offering a select number of Fiat pegged Global Stablecoins.

PayPal, Venmo to Roll Out Crypto Buying and Selling

Fintech giant PayPal plans to roll out direct sales of cryptocurrency to its 325 million users, according to three people familiar with the matter.

https://www.coindesk.com/paypal-venmo-to-roll-out-crypto-buying-and-selling‬

•••
•••
Nothing sale to report. I think it is a good sign, one of a co-founder of a crypto tax company contacted me about stablecointax.com and stablecoin.tax will see....

Anyway, stablecoin market cap is 15.7B, it is up almost a billion within in a week !

•••
Stablecoins by Market Capitalization
$15,007,225,388
Market Capitalization
$34,083,271,526
Trading Volume

This is amazing..... exactly in a week, 1 Billion market cap added
Source coingecko:

Stablecoins by Market Capitalization
$16,010,440,247
Market Capitalization
$31,503,703,757
Trading Volume

•••
VSCAs(.) COM

Just completed and in my account.

GFMA recommended Crypto-Asset classification for ALL Stablecoins including CBDCS (Central Bank Digital Currencies) to fall under the category:

Value-Stable Crypto-Assets - VSCAs’

1. Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)

2. Financial Market Infrastructure - (FMI Tokens)

3. Tokenized Commercial Bank Money

4. Stablecoins (Global Stablecoins - GSCs)

5. Asset Linked Crypto-Assets (Gold)

6. Fiat currency linked Crypto-Assets

7. Algorithmic Crypto-Assets

Last edited:
•••
If stablecoin- and stable- domain names are going to be hot in 2021, how much should we be asking for these, ya think?

Stablecoin / Solutions / com
Stablecoin / Technology / com
Stablecoin / Wallet / com
Stablecoin / Systems / com
Stablecoin / News / com
Stablecoin / Services / com
Stable / Dollar / com

I think the real show will start in 2022. That's when we may see bitcoin level domain sales, but there will be a few decent sales before then.

I'd say Low to mid 5 figures for all except for "systems" ... Wallet is my personal fav. Because I think it has the most potential. Maybe high 5 figures for that one?

Last edited:
•••
I like systems personally but if I remember correctly it us the least lucrative keyword in sales history but I could be wrong.

I've had a total of about 7 price requests on Afternic and one offer via Epik on my stablecoin related domains, but the price requests were likely from domainers.

Yeah, that's why I strictly use BIN prices to rid myself of all that noise. Ain't nobody got time for that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back