IT.COM

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just reporting my recent small sale.
Stablecoin+word....kom low x,xxx payment recieved via dan.

•••
I am currently brokering stable( . )com at UltraPremiums. (y)

Because of the boom in stable coins we are targeting 8 figure offers.

•••
•••
Waiting for the payment. USD.CX (USDC Exchange)
lets see :)

USDCX.png

•••
Stablecoins have grown $13 Billion in the last 30 days which is more than some niches (that I won’t mention because they are clearly being manipulated on this forum) have grown in their entire existence.

This niche is FIRE 🔥

‘Bringing together regulators will enable us to assess the potential benefits of stablecoins while mitigating risks they could pose to users, markets, or the financial system.’

https://www.wsj.com/articles/risks-...t-attention-of-yellen-fed-and-sec-11626537601

Thing is for companies, they will probably use only a few relevant names such as StableCoins.com or other names without stable in it.

Just my honest opinion.

•••
WokeMonkey is posting (spamming) all over the internet at forums to promote this “new” cryptocurrency. That’s about it.

I’d avoid all cryptos but bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only one institutions are interested in.

Last edited:
•••
got only 1
Stablecoin.market

•••
I'm not certain of the purpose of this stablecoin domain name thread, but we hand registered a few stablecoin names in .com in early 2018 and have received zero interest in them from end users for over 2.5 years. They also receive next to zero traffic each month:

StablecoinSolutions.com
StablecoinTechnology.com
StablecoinWallet.com
StablecoinSystems.com
StablecoinNews.com
StablecoinServices.com

We also own stabledollar.com, which is what the USD used to be when it was pegged to gold at $35 USD per troy ounce up until August 15, 1971 ("Nixon Shock"). In other words, 1 USD used to be worth 1/35th of an ounce of gold, with guaranteed stability in terms of gold ounces every single second of every day. Now, 1 USD has collapsed in value to around ~1/2000th of an ounce of gold, and it changes every second of every day with no stability in value whatsoever.

That's modern monetary policy for ya!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Matt 😆 yes lonely, but It’s an excited lonely, as is often the case when you’re an early adopter. 😘

How early though, he issue with these names is the best names are taken ages ago, name like Stablecoin.co, StableCoins.com, Stable-coin, Stable-coins.com were all snapped up netween 2011-2017. These are the names that will sell, and may have sold to the right people already.
Most of these new/emerging tech sales are not reported anyway. The issue you have with "StableCoin" is its already 2 words, so anything else you have now is a 3 word domain, which certainly doesnt help. Its been tried a lot in other new techs and it usually doesnt work.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What Is a Stablecoin?
A stablecoin is a new class of cryptocurrencies that attempts to offer price stability and are backed by a reserve asset. Stablecoins have gained traction as they attempt to offer the best of both world’s—the instant processing and security or privacy of payments of cryptocurrencies, and the volatility-free stable valuations of fiat currencies.

STABLECOIN TAKEAWAYS
  • Cryptocurrencies that attempt to peg their market value to some external reference.
  • May be pegged to a currency like U.S. dollar or to a commodity's price such as gold.
  • Stablecoins achieve their price stability via collateralization (backing) or through algorithmic mechanisms of buying and selling the reference asset or its derivatives.
Bitcoin remains most popular, tends suffer from high volatility. $5,950 Nov last year to $19,700 Dec, declined two-thirds $6,900 Feb. intraday; common 10 percent either direction in a few hours

This volatility makes bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies unsuitable for everyday use by public.

Two primary reasons for the price stability of fiat currencies are the reserves that back them and the timely market actions by the controlling authorities, like central banks. Since fiat currencies pegged to an underlying asset; gold, forex reserves act as collateral, free from wild swings.

Last edited:
•••
@Woke Monkey One of your previous graphs implied tether was slowing down, so not sure what to think with this apparently contradictory information.

Tether growing is scary. I believe it's a SCAM / CONfidence game. The collapse will cause disruptions in the crypto market, though I couldn't predict how. Maybe people will try to unload Tether into BTC. Also, Ripple is a joke IMHO.

Here are the marketcap charts:

upload_2020-5-14_20-49-29.png

This is not investor activity. This is token printing.

Meanwhile Ripple continues slow death march:

upload_2020-5-14_20-51-30.png

Last edited:
•••
Well, you're the expert so I think it was my fantasy.
Thank you.

•••
It’s getting hot in here.

Market cap of Stablecoins will blow Bitcoin out of the water within 12 months. Bitcoin is finished.

One big domain sale and this niche is gonna blow.

Are you ready?
I can't wait :)

•••
ecbdc.com

European central bank digital currency

•••
I wish all domain markets that now pay in btc would do it in stable coins instead.. no confusion for either party ..now dan sets payout amount hours or so b4 actual payout.. and there are problems.

of course sometimes u win..and sometimes u lose.. but imo a payout should never be about instability and maybe this way or that way

all this can be solved using a stable coin.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
StableWallet.com - Wallet for Stablecoins

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sure, stablecoins are growing rapidly. So many emerging markets will be using a stablecoin network for many parts of the supply chain, from manufacturer to end consumer, stablecoins will be used.

* Central Banks are launching stablecoins. Particularly interesting to watch is China, as they are launching DCEP, a central bank backed cryptocurrency (stablecoin).

*DeFi is real use cases for stablecoins.

*Many large commercial organizations have invested in stablecoins. Particularly gaining attention is Libra and Celo.

*Blockchain gaming is a real use case for stablecoins.

Surely there should be a market for related domains as a result of the surge in demand for stablecoins.

•••
Other sites in use or in development:

StablecoinBuzz.com
Stablecoin.com
Stablecoin.digital
Stablecoin.foundation
Stablecoin.ltd
Stablecoin.services
Stablecoin.group
Stablecoin.tech
Stablecoin.org
Stablecoins.org
Stablecoin.io
StablecoinCorp.com
Stable.fund
Stable.foundation

•••
Woke Monkey
I ask your help, I do not remembre why I registered my "stablecrypto" domains , does "stablecrypto" term exist, does it mean something or it was only my fantasy ?
Can’t recall anyone saying it

•••
Eidoo Introduces New Visa Crypto Debit Card, Uses Regulated Stablecoins For Crypto-To-Fiat Conversion

Eidoo, the Swiss DeFi startup, has introduced a new Visa crypto debit card that uses regulated stablecoins for crypto-to-fiat conversion in order to build a bridge between traditional finance and emergent assets like Bitcoin

https://www.cryptonewspoint.com/eidoo-introduces-new-visa-crypto-debit-card-uses-regulated-stablecoins-for-crypto-to-fiat-conversion/

So who’s ready for the Stablecoin revolution?

Showcase your ‘Stablecoin’ domains

•••
My lottery ticket:
Stablecoin.market
Stablecoin.space
Stablecoin.today
Stablecoins.world
iStablecoin.com
Stableqoin.com

Done regging :) goodluck !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back