NameSilo

Established [Special 24 hour price] Battle Day Online (.com) - An online FPS multiplayer game.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

acenames

Established Member
Impact
bdo_logo.png

Looking to sell this over the next 24 hours so it's on sale for half price! For the next day it's on sale for $199 to the first person who wants it!

Special Price: $199

PM me to let me know if you want it!

___

Hi, I am selling a First Person Shooter, online multiplayer game.

This is a game you download off the site and play online with your friends. Grab a friend and try it out!

The game is called Battle Day Online.

Included with the sale is the full source code of the game, meaning you can edit the levels and create your own levels, and edit the game as you see fit. I am including a handbook that details how to create/edit levels so you can make the game your own.

In the game you battle it out with friends, and there's a leader board to show who is winning.

what_you_get.png

The price is $199 or best offer. I will sell it 'first come first served", so whoever PM's me to say sold, or replies here and says "Sold" first gets it.

This is a unique type of web property to own. Monetization ideas include ads on the site or in the game, as well as charging to play or for extra content. Or if you are willing to try other marketplaces, you could potentially flip this for a profit as there are probably many, many people out there who would love to own their own Online Multiplayer First Person Shooter game which they could edit themselves and make their own.

Note: If you have positive feedback here on NamePros, I will send you the domain name and files before payment so there's no risk. Either Paypal or Escrow is fine for the transaction.

Domain registrar: Godaddy
Expiry date: 10/21/14

battledayonlinescreenshot6_zpsaa8ba410.png

battledayonlinescreenshot5_zps4920561b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please update your thread with the Domain registrar and expiration date.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
•••
What language is it written in? and does it have any traffic currently?

•••
Hi, it doesn't have traffic, it's created with Unity so you can edit the game with the free version of Unity.

•••
where did the source code come from? Who developed it originally and is it based off of a particular engine or game?

•••
Hi, yes, it's a customized unity engine. Some assets are paid, some were created by me.

•••
For the next day or so the price is lowered to $199!

•••
So if we buy it, we get all rights to this game and site, correct? No one else has a hand in it? Does it have any dependencies, or can I run it completely off of my servers?

Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back