Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
In the near future space exploration seems to be more and more relevant, to me at least, with the space station and the mars expeditions, seems to me if .coms are even still relevant then, space domains could be a good investment, kind of like the robot domain craze,
anyhow there is a name on name jet up for auction right now that fits this criteria what do you guys think of the whole space names thing ? would love to know your opinions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many of this names will be dropped before the twenty years it is going to take to become reality, consider that the new tours are still somewhat limited

•••
I have :

voyages-spatiaux.fr (.org ; .net) (It means space travels in french)
spaces.ws

They are both in sale

•••
I have :

voyages-spatiaux.fr (.org ; .net) (It means space travels in french)
spaces.ws

They are both in sale

space travel would have been the go , the term travels sounds wrong

•••
space travel would have been the go , the term travels sounds wrong

Just checked using Google translate and it comes out as 'Space Travel'.

•••
Just checked using Google translate and it comes out as 'Space Travel'.

That's better, i was going by what the person posted above, i considered if they registered it they knew exact term , better for them to have the singular, hyphen does not help though

•••
We have also FlightsToMoon domain dotcom

•••
•••
Does anyone have reported sales of the space domains? Just curious if I should invest my time and money into them?

Edit:

Today I registered ActivateLaunch.com. I wanted to try my hand at some space domains, and figured this fit in very well with space travel and travelling to and from space. I know it does not have the word space directly involved, but I still think it plays a good role.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The Virgin crash may have set it back a number of years .......long term hold folks

•••
SpaceAdvertisement
SpaceDN

•••
•••
One only, in dot org, pretty universal ... S p a c e C o m

•••
•••
by the time these domains are relevant, domaining wont exist

•••
by the time these domains are relevant, domaining wont exist

I'm thinking even more long term. Past routine space launch, past planetary colonization, past critical mass populations in multiple worlds, into the phase of warfare caused by fights over dwindling resources!

I am the proud owner of...

spacemarines.com

:)

Last edited:
•••
I'm thinking even more long term. Past routine space launch, past planetary colonization, past critical mass populations in multiple worlds, into the phase of warfare caused by fights over dwindling resources!

I am the proud owner of...

spacemarines.com

:)

sooner it will be a good game name probably

•••
Can't use "spacemarines.com" for a game related function ...

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/02/trademark-bully-thwarted-spots-space-marine-back-online

"(2013), a UK game developer, Games Workshop, complained to Amazon.com that an ebook, Spots the Space Marine, infringed its trademarks in the term “space marine.” Turns out Games Workshop sells a popular game, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, and has registered marks in the term “space marine” in connection with games. But Games Workshop lost all sense of proportion and decided that it also had trademark rights to the term in books. And thus a trademark bully was born. "

•••
well, as I said perfect name for game

•••
have you ever typed in the word advertisement ........do you thin others will?

yah , quite long , but I have seen longer DNs sold , high CPC

•••
•••
Wow long wait
Many of this names will be dropped before the twenty years it is going to take to become reality, ...
The Virgin crash may have set it back a number of years .......long term hold folks

This, and more, on 1 page! Jeesh. Stop before you hurt yourself. ;)

1). The Virgin crash actually lead to more people buying ($200K) tickets, and had no cancellations/refunds.

2). Compared to long delays after a Gov rocket crash with a fatality, Private space firms like Virgin often double down, and increase investment, after an incident -which is what's happening.

3). The crash does not impact the vast majority of space launches, which are unmanned. Unmanned space missions are kicking ass Right Now! ... from ESA's comet landing, to India's Mars Mission, China's Moon Mission (about to launch), etc. etc. in addition to all the Space startup's

In a nutshell, the Space Industry does about $256 Billion a year Now, much of that comes from satellites... of which there have been about 2,700 Sats put in orbit in the last 50 years. That 2,700 figure... is the same number of satellites projected to be launched into service in the next 8 to ten years.

Also, while (Virgin's) manned space flight will often dev at a slower, safer, rate... New, (SpaceX) unmanned developments, can move things ahead at warp speed.

SpaceX Is Entering The Micro-Satellites Game
(I have DataSats.com and DataSatellites.com, and more, so the 'long wait' just had a quantum flux. :)

Besides, the time from proposal to launch, in the Space Industry, actually defines the prime marketing window... where you sell your tickets, raise funds, or sell the names... on the Promise of Tomorrow!

And, finally, as you seem to be focused on slandering Space Tourism... and the time you feel it will take for that industry to 'take off', ... consider that thousands of people are paying $150 a year, right now, to go on guided, and self-guided, space tours through Slooh.com - where members use Live, remote control, of Observatory Telescopes to tour space and explore cosmic events.

•••
Slander? .......no, just well aware it's gonna be a long ride, oh by the way you have failed to mention .space is now accepting trademark applications
~
It is possible that the gtld's may be common by the time the critical mass are using space travel
~
Would i happily own spacetravel.com ? ..... you betcha

•••
•••
I guess I'm weird, but I would prefer to own space.travel
Point being that .com is the standard at the moment ,but yes not bad either

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back