Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
In the near future space exploration seems to be more and more relevant, to me at least, with the space station and the mars expeditions, seems to me if .coms are even still relevant then, space domains could be a good investment, kind of like the robot domain craze,
anyhow there is a name on name jet up for auction right now that fits this criteria what do you guys think of the whole space names thing ? would love to know your opinions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$250,000 per person

Wow, yes, it will take a while for the general public to take one of these trips

•••
A space domain of sorts, I own (and have owned in the past):

Astronopoly.com

Intergalactic Monopoly....

•••
Wow, yes, it will take a while for the general public to take one of these trips

Doesn't stop it being a fascinating subject!

99% of the public can not afford a high performance car , lots on sites and interest!

I'm not here to defend everyones domains but I saw an opportunity with SpaceForum I couldn't resist.

There are some gems in the aftermarket in this area.

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:
•••
I have read most of the posts from this thread and my thoughts on this kind of investment is "stay away". No one will monetize from space trip domains. Even in the eventual case any company starts this kind of business that would be so expensive, so dangerous and so risk taking endeavour that only failing one of the trips will take the company to the total bankrupcy.
Space traveling technology is soooo expensive that even for the United States goverment cut any budget to invest on space exploration and such. People assume that there is a waiting list from some millionaries eager to spend hundreds of thousands to travel space as if they were a bunch of ignorants or deathwish guys who do not ponder the dangers envolved in getting out earth atmosphere.
This is not investing or robots or 3dprinter domains, this is investing on things perhaps not even your grandsons will live to see.
Anyways for those who still want to do it these domains are still available to register:
ALLOVERSPACE.COM
GOOVERSPACE.COM
TRAVELOVERSPACE.COM
OVERSPACETRIP.COM
SOLARSYSTEMTRIP.COM

They are not premium but if you believe on this then you will not have any problem to sell them very soon, I do not believe on this investing theory that is the reason why I did not "flip" the domains.
Peace. :santa:

•••
Loving SpaceTours.com , lots of bids on sedo for it........might be ET bidding on it

Last edited:
•••
i would happily own satelliteinsurance.com .........they have been in space for years

•••
All this talk of space travel! Decided to coin the term 'Gravity Free'. Or has that been done already?

GravityFreeTrips.com
GravityFreeVacations.com
GravityFreeHolidays.com

All for a total of $7.50 using GD codes.

•••
It's going to be hard to find domains with the word Space thanks to how popular MySpace was. Space pratically became a buzz word.

•••
Just had a $xxx offer on SpaceForum, via Sedo

•••
Just had a $xxx offer on SpaceForum, via Sedo

I think SpaceForum.com is worth more than xxx$.

If your happy with a high xxx, then good return if you hand reg'd it recently.

•••
I think SpaceForum.com is worth more than xxx$.

If your happy with a high xxx, then good return if you hand reg'd it recently.

I think so too..........

Been reg'd since April, 1999

•••
It could be developed into the number one "Space" related forums from conspiracy theories to new technologies.

Or,

Maybe a place for people to trade "Space" property, floor space in a shop, retail, domain space

It has potential

:)

•••
what do you think of my SpaceDriving.com?

•••
Isn't spacedriving.com where Judy Jetson got her learners permit. :D

I think it is good but you maybe registering it for a few years.

•••
That was I thought about, getting a license! LOL

•••
to the Owner of Spaceforum .com..

your domain is clearly worth more than xxx, just you will have to stay patient for this whole topic to mature more first... if i were you and not in need of quick cash i would keep it parked away at least for the next 5y and then see what is being offered for the domain..

•••

g.i.g.a.l.a.c.t.i.c
.com

•••
How about?

SpaceGaze .com

•••
•••
Registered AsianSpaceRace.com a few weeks ago.

•••
Another..

SpaceRodeo .com

•••
It's going to be hard to find domains with the word Space thanks to how popular MySpace was. Space pratically became a buzz word.

I just hand registered SpaceVeteran and SpaceVets both .coms

I thought of lots of space names which are still available; but they were the first two I decided to get.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
only one BTspace.com.
hope good luck.

•••
I have
FlightsToMoon.com

•••
I've also got

LunaBotics and MarsBuggy

both coms

Ralph.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back