IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
In the near future space exploration seems to be more and more relevant, to me at least, with the space station and the mars expeditions, seems to me if .coms are even still relevant then, space domains could be a good investment, kind of like the robot domain craze,
anyhow there is a name on name jet up for auction right now that fits this criteria what do you guys think of the whole space names thing ? would love to know your opinions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
spaceticket/com .........creation date 2000 ,

spacetravel/com .........1998

like most 'new trends' long fished out i suggest

i guess if seeking this kind of name the aftermarket would be the place

•••
A friend of mine is developing - VisitSpace.com

Interesting niche.

Cheers

•••
We believe that Space and MOON domains will be a good investment
We Have some MOON domains that probably will worth a lot of $ one day

•••
We believe that Space and MOON domains will be a good investment
We Have some MOON domains that probably will worth a lot of $ one day

domains may not even exist in this format when i can catch a taxi to the moon

•••
L.o.L.
In your theory also taxi cannot be exist.
maybe a self fly machine ;)

•••
self fly taxi ...........just push 'to the moon'
~
moontaxi/com ............created in 2000

•••
•••
•••
VisitSpace.com

A friend of mine is developing - VisitSpace.com

Interesting niche.

Cheers
Landing page is live VisitSpace.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
•••
how long have you had that domain i wonder , i guess the other question is ..........many offers along the way (midnight calls from richard branson?)
Hello evirtual I have had the domain for 2 months and Im waiting for Richard to call soon! X,XXX,XXX :) www.VisitSpace.com

•••
Imagine the amount of renewals that will eat away at the profit though

Branson is using VirginGalactic.com to promote it, that is not going to change, he wont move from his "virgin" brand

It is one of the better ones in this niche though

•••
Yes, I got this one, just for a laugh really:

OnlineSpaceTickets(.)com

•••
Guilty :)

I reg'd 3 all .com -

SpaceGurus
SpaceFlightCo
SpaceFlightDeals

Oh........and already own in .com

SpaceCakes

but that might go down better on the marijuana thread......lol

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:
•••
astrotravelling.com
venusmission.com

what do you guys think of these
mars mission is practically its own niche, maybe venus will be next ?
and astrotravelling is already a known topic "astroprojection" a high form of meditation, ive done it myself once and never came back :p
seriously though any value to these domains, I see it, do any of you ?

•••
From memory space names were bigger when myspace was more prevalent in the earlier years of 2000

•••
astrotravelling.com
venusmission.com

what do you guys think of these
mars mission is practically its own niche, maybe venus will be next ?
and astrotravelling is already a known topic "astroprojection" a high form of meditation, ive done it myself once and never came back :p
seriously though any value to these domains, I see it, do any of you ?

I did read recently that scientists are looking into Venus as a possibilty although they seemed to think the moon or Mars were more likely.

•••
•••
We have:

Air-Moon(Dot)com
MoonFlights(Dot)org

And more...

Last edited:
•••
BigBoyDog, just be careful with all your galactic names, "Galactic" has been trademarked by Mr Branson, I really wouldnt bother with trademark names in this industry, its kind of frowned apon and doesnt do much for ones reputation and isnt worth the risk to be honest

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=4805:8ag4ee.1.1

Just dont try sell them the names and be careful if you park the names, what ads are placed on the site that might indicate bad faith

I notice they were regged a couple of days ago so godaddy will still have the grace delete period for you to let them go

Just advice, thats all

•••
BigBoyDog, just be careful with all your galactic names, "Galactic" has been trademarked by Mr Branson, I really wouldnt bother with trademark names in this industry, its kind of frowned apon and doesnt do much for ones reputation and isnt worth the risk to be honest

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=4805:8ag4ee.1.1

Just dont try sell them the names and be careful if you park the names, what ads are placed on the site that might indicate bad faith

I notice they were regged a couple of days ago so godaddy will still have the grace delete period for you to let them go

Just advice, thats all
Thanks Giles

•••
VisitSpace.com is an awesome domain :)

Coincidentally, I just registered a space domain just recently for space purposes... web space. :) - Hungry Space dotcom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back