Dynadot

Southern California Domainers Meetup March 30, 2017!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will You Attend The So Cal Domainers Meetup?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

vote
    12.5%
  • No

votes
    0.0%
  • Wish I Could

votes
    87.5%
  • I Rather Remain Anonymous

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I was so excited to get the invitation to the first Domainer Meetup! It's scheduled for March 30, 2017 at .XYZ headquarters in Santa Monica, California.

If you're in the area, I hope you make it. I've already RSVP'd!

Here's the email I received:

March Southern California Domainers Meetup
Thursday, March 30, 2017
6:30 PM

.XYZ
2800 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA (map)

The first Southern California Domainers Meetup of the year will occur on March 30th, 2017. This meetup will be the first of its kind as it will also combine another meetup that I have started called the Southern California Cybersecurity Professionals! Cybersecurity is a hot topic these days. You can talk to the majority of registries and registrars out there and they will tell you that they have either brought in a specific set of Cybersecurity tools or that they are developing some of their own in-house.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

More details about this meetup will be revealed soon, but I wanted to personally thank .XYZ again for hosting us.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wish it was in summer so i could have made it.

•••
•••
so what do people do at these meetups? compare domains??

•••
so what do people do at these meetups? compare domains??
Its a meetup. Super fun event. XYZ sponsors it at their really nice headquarters. Great food, drinks, music, mixing, and learning. Pretty big crowd of domainers. They put on a great event. And yes, all about domaining.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back