Dynadot

* Dropship SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much can this be scaled in your opinion, and what made you decide to sell instead of just continuing on testing ads to it ?

•••
How much can this be scaled in your opinion, and what made you decide to sell instead of just continuing on testing ads to it ?

Honestly, with a margin of $10 it's tough to profit from Facebook ads because the cost per purchase can be $5-$10+ depending on your ad, targeting, and a whole bunch of factors. Instagram influencers would be better for this product, but by the time I got into trying influencers I had already lost a couple hundred trying to promote this through Facebook ads so I had limited budget to try influencers. With some influencers I broke even and some influencers I didn't make any sales, but these were mainly from general dog meme pages. The two best pages for me that I worked with were pages that posted only Shiba Inu pictures.

The reason I'm selling is because I have a low budget that I want to focus on selling other products which I can sell at a higher margin ($30+) and to a more broad audience. I think this Shiba Inu site can work if you can think outside of the box and look into free methods or more cost effective ways of marketing beside Facebook ads.

•••
Another thing I suggest is posting shiba pics and memes daily to the Instagram page using Shiba Inu related hashtags to bring in free traffic from people who are interested in Shiba Inu dogs. I was lazy with the Instagram page and never posted anything besides a few product photos.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back