Dynadot

.com Sold my 2nd llll.com for cheap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rentmynames

TheFinestDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
tosu/com (5,655 @ Godaddy - net $4,600+) (bought $2k+ bought yrs ago)
kute/com (net $20,000) (bought $7k, about 6-7 yrs ago)

I believe the buyer's gotten a great deal with kute.com. Normally, I wouldn't sell this for low 5-figs, but sold it for the need of fund.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kute.com is a very nice name, private sale hả anh?

•••
private sale!
kute.com was one of my favorite domain. Sadly, I had to let it go!

Last edited:
•••
what type of listing did you use?

•••
•••
I think kute.com can be higher than that amount if you are patient with it.

•••
Kute.. is a very nice domain.. Congrats on the sale..

•••
very smart way but too sad you sold it for this low price, every day I checked the GoDaddy auction and I see it iI just could not believe it I mean 20,000 why you did not try namejet?

•••
I am in need of fund, and it's urgent!
That's why I sold tosu.com / kute.com for low!

•••
I have a pending sale for another llll.com, again it's lower than my expected price. Will report if sold!

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations.

Both are good names.

•••
•••
Kute is a nice name, with good brand potential

i just acquired K u t e s y . com

•••
Congrats on the sales...sorry you had to move them quickly...I've been there.

•••
I am in need of fund, and it's urgent!
That's why I sold tosu.com / kute.com for low!

I think kute was already a good price, it was not cheap. it was good price so I would not feel bad. Dont listen to too much hoopla that you undersold, I think it was good price.

•••
Just reinvest 5-10K out of the sale to similar name(s) at reseller prices...

•••
•••
Still good return on investment.
Congrats!

•••
•••
Congrats on the sales. Kute.com makes for an outstanding brand. While it could have fetched more to the right buyer, it's difficult to attain your ideal sales price when you need the funds quickly. Just curious, are you selling to fund another domain purchase or something unrelated?

•••
I think kute was already a good price, it was not cheap. it was good price so I would not feel bad. Dont listen to too much hoopla that you undersold, I think it was good price.

he undersold it.

but if you need money thne you need money.
cheers

•••
Kute.com is one of the best 4L dot Coms I've seen in a while

Its only going to take a celebrity or singer to brand it and instantly it will be worth millions

•••
•••
Congrats! Cash flow is important. Undersold or not, a great ROI's on both names. I would be happy if all of my sales had that type of return. :)

Many domainers have lost sales pondering if they are underselling the name. (including myself)
When you need funds it's always nice to have liquid names. With your purchase history, I'm sure your portfolio will remains consistently solid names.

I keep a few LLLL.com's in my portfolio due to their liquidity.

•••
It's great that when you needed it, your domain investments were there for you. Just make sure they don't sit on your money too long.

Congrats!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back