Dynadot

Sold First domain on Epik.com - Here is my experience with Epik

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BuyBrandWeb.com

Praveen ChidaboyinaTop Member
Impact
I have started 2020 with three sales and got sales on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Jan 2020.

Let me share the first sale experience since the domain name pushed to the buyer's account automatically once the payment is made.
Sold Payments/Hub. co through Epik landing page for $979 USD
I was on vacation and enoying my New Year Party and someone knocked on the door with $979 USD. I have accepted it without a second thought since it is .co promo domain (1 USD pick). The buyer paid with 4 hours and the domain name moved automatically once the payment is made. I just sit and watch the mails. Such a great experience with Epik. @Rob Monster Thanks for the same. Collecting payment and transferring a domain to the buyer's account is painful sometimes and the buyers won't confirm the ownership immediately once the transfer is completed.
FYI- The domain name is registered with Epik.com

upload_2020-1-7_2-59-51.png

I have sold the domains on all platforms like Afternic, Godaddy, Flippa (my favorite auction platform), Sedo, Escrow.com, Brandpa, Brandbucket, Uniregistry, and private deals. This transaction experience is one of the best compared to other platforms.

Epik sent money to my Masterbucks account but it would be great if they do Paypal mass payments but I'm still happy with the transaction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have started 2020 with three sales and got sales on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Jan 2020.

Let me share the first sale experience since the domain name pushed to the buyer's account automatically once the payment is made.
I was on vacation and enoying my New Year Party and someone knocked on the door with $979 USD. I have accepted it without a second thought since it is .co promo domain (1 USD pick). The buyer paid with 4 hours and the domain name moved automatically once the payment is made. I just sit and watch the mails. Such a great experience with Epik. @Rob Monster Thanks for the same. Collecting payment and transferring a domain to the buyer's account is painful sometimes and the buyers won't confirm the ownership immediately once the transfer is completed.

Show attachment 140797

I have sold the domains on all platforms like Afternic, Godaddy, Flippa (my favorite auction platform), Sedo, Escrow.com, Brandpa, Brandbucket, Uniregistry, and private deals. This transaction experience is one of the best compared to other platforms.

Epik sent money to my Masterbucks account but it would be great if they do Paypal mass payments but I'm still happy with the transaction.
I like the 4 hour time frame it took to get your money from your Epik sale. Fast pay is always welcomed.....

•••
Nice outcome. Congrats Praveen.

For a 2 word .CO domain it is nice to see a sale just show up with zero work. It is the part of domaining that is particularly nice -- making money in your sleep.

In general, I am not a huge fan of BIN pricing for domains with shoot-the-moon potential. However, for a 2-word .co, it made sense to set a reasonable BIN and wait for your buyer.

Last edited:
•••
I like the 4 hour time frame it took to get your money from your Epik sale. Fast pay is always welcomed.....
I guess the buyer took the time to make a decision since I have accepted the initial offer and the buyer needs to do checkout!

FYI- I have completed QQio.com transaction within 10 minutes on Flippa but the seller and the buyer coordination required when you do push!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Show attachment 140797

Congrats on your sales.

This enables you funds to transfer, register, or buy other domains right away. With a few clicks you can withdraw those funds to paypal right away, so I really don't see much of a downside with that, as it is totally still under your control.

I believe Epik has plans to make the Masterbucks wallet a bit more open in terms of sending payments to other wallets, and auto withdrawls, but he can confirm that directly.

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 140797

Congratulations

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back