IT.COM

.com Sold Brave*New*Media.com Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MediaCode

MediaCode.comVIP Member
Impact
Sold Brave*New*Media.com today for $6,250 USD via Afternic BIN. Most likely a GoDaddy inline buy.
Paid $213 for it at NameJet on May 28, 2017 (https://namebio.com/bravenewmedia.com).
2,767% ROI in a little less than a year.

Buyer could have saved $650 had they used $5,600 BIN price on landing page via Uniregistry Market but evidently chose not to or never visited landing page.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations brother.

I just received 1 great Media name to my account today. Not going to reveal here because this thread is about your sale.

Thanks

•••
Strong name! Good price.

.Comgrabulations

•••
What would you have done if it sold on both at BIN?

•••
Congrats! Great ROI in less than a year.

•••
What would you have done if it sold on both at BIN?

First come, first serve.

After commissions, the proceeds paid to me would be the same so I would be indifferent as to which platform the first buyer used to buy it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Follow up:

A little research at whois.godaddy.com reveals three interesting facts about the buyer of Brave*New*Media.com.

First, the buyer was not the Minneapolis-based digital marketing agency operating at Brave*New*Media.net that bought the name to upgrade, as I wrongly assumed.

Second, it appears that the buyer was a mysterious "Lilian*Colbert" of Zurich, Switzerland, who appears to be an absolute ghost in Google SERPs that lives above a Michelin-endorsed Italian restaurant named Paneolio.

Third, scrolling down the WHOIS listing at GoDaddy reveals that Ms. Colbert paid for the domain name using Bitcoins at Domains4Bitcoins.com.

•••
People like you keep us inspired.

BIG CONGO!!!

•••
•••
Congrats nice roi, great flip, thanks for sharing

•••
I sold the $10 handregistered domain b2internet.com for 2500 euros about 10 years ago when i started domaining ,that's when my addiction started ,lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back