Dynadot

.com So how does a 4L.com sale at $100 on Flippa make you feel today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
efkh.com sold for $100 on flippa today

how does it make you feel?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so you better sell it now!
I can offer twice as much as you expect:
$160 USD each

still the question to me is
why do you post such BS?

It's called a joke

•••
LLLL will be back down to $80

Seen it all before - everyone is jumping around telling me there chinese
- China is going down...unstable market..unpredictable country.

Well said @FX, very well said.

•••
$160 USD each

why do you post such BS?

I've already told and asked you why if you are so confident in Chips and LLLL'S are you selling yours on the NP marketplace??? Just admit that you're unsure of the market, hence why you are selling? And at the lower end of the scale when the avg is $2500?? Please answer this...

•••
I've already told and asked you why if you are so confident in Chips and LLLL'S are you selling yours on the NP marketplace??? Just admit that you're unsure of the market, hence why you are selling? And at the lower end of the scale when the avg is $2500?? Please answer this...

I told you already

I sell those where I have a decent profit
in order to buy better onces

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
i got a 4l.net chip for 100 using domain classifieds last month, if you have a lot of domains on flippa youll notice people just send out bulk low ball offers and someone bit on this one.

•••
Happens all time, everywhere. Sometimes, people just under price their domains. I've nabbed so many off of Sedo too, turned around and Flipped them for 5x+

•••
Flippa have that, it's a very irregular market, some domains is very bad pay and few other very good. Anecdotally he had to BitCreative.com and burned through $ 400, thank God I sold here in Aftenic I receive $ 3,000.
I think a doaminer should know search opportunity, and for that we must traverse the entire web for the gem.

•••
I only negotiate through private offers on flippa to avoid any bidding wars.

There are always good deals to be found

•••
I bought a handful a while ago for $15-$20 each, sold 3 this month in the $300-$500ish range each. Random 4 letters not my thing more of a generic keyword .com guy just bought a small stash as figured would increase in the short term future which it has. Wish I had bought more in that price range.

•••
•••
•••
•••
We can say its miracle for the present time situation of LLLL.com!!

•••
If you mine hard enough you will find deals like these here and there...

If your lazy and don't put in the work it's OK to scratch your head and wonder why you didn't land a deal like this....

•••

If your lazy and don't put in the work it's OK to scratch your head and wonder why you didn't land a deal like this....

Absolutely right!

•••
I bought a handful a while ago for $15-$20 each, sold 3 this month in the $300-$500ish range each. Random 4 letters not my thing more of a generic keyword .com guy just bought a small stash as figured would increase in the short term future which it has. Wish I had bought more in that price range.

You invest in Keyword domains Right? I think also that they are evergreen in nature and will sell at good prices!

•••
Hard wor

Hard work? Try pedaling this sob around all day in 100 degree temps.:rolleyes:

•••
•••
$160 USD each

why do you post such BS?
I think FX actually based his post on current economic standing of China. He didn't say it will remain at $80.

A barrel of crude oil is currently below $30, which was once above $80. Globally, the economy of most countries don't look good.

•••
•••
I wonder why you post that BS...

Is that wishfull thinking?
Did you miss the boat?
Ill get you out right now at 285 each what ever supply you can throw at me ,ill even let you pick up escrow for bailing you out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back