Dynadot

.com So how does a 4L.com sale at $100 on Flippa make you feel today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
efkh.com sold for $100 on flippa today

how does it make you feel?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how many bidders/bids did it have?

•••
good question

I'm sure someone will know I just got end result from llllsales

but yeah.. it's psosible everyone just missed it. miracles happen.

•••
the page said "sold by domain classified", not sure what that means though

•••
yeah
weird sale for sure
I don't think we'll be seeing many more of those around any time soon.

then again... $250-300 range 4l.com are easier to catch on namepros too lately.

we'll see where the rainbow ends I guess

cheers

•••
LLLL will be back down to $80

Seen it all before - everyone is jumping around telling me there chinese - China is going down...unstable market..unpredictable country.

•••

Seen it all before - everyone is jumping around telling me there chinese - China is going down...unstable market..unpredictable country.

impossible is nothing

but let's admit it.. we'll still all be loading up on them $80 4l.coms when that happens right? hahaha

•••
impossible is nothing

but let's admit it.. we'll still all be loading up on them $80 4l.coms when that happens right? hahaha

too right lol

•••
the page said "sold by domain classified", not sure what that means though
That means it was not in auction, some uneducated person could have accepted a lowball offer

This was happening quite a bit in the $1K range as the 4L.com chips were headed to $3K last month, not everyone stays up on domain news.

•••
Gotta love Flippa! I wouldn't be surprised if they were giving stuff away over there.

•••
Domain classified means private sale and there was no auction. The seller was unaware of the current market prices and let it go for a bargain. This never happens with auctions and this one sale does not change anything in the LLLL market.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
As mentioned above, a classified listing means this sale was a private offer that a seller accepted at that price.

The new version of LLLLSales.com, which I've been working on for a couple months now (and should launch within a couple weeks) will specify whether sales were public auction or private sales and take this into consideration when it comes to price charts, etc.

•••
lol flippa has been giving away free money if you check the 4L sales on there. 2 chips sold for $1100 and $1300 earlier this month on there. lots of newbie sellers on there i suspect.

also, Gura.com sold for 1k on there yesterday.

•••
lol flippa has been giving away free money if you check the 4L sales on there. 2 chips sold for $1100 and $1300 earlier this month on there. lots of newbie sellers on there i suspect.

also, Gura.com sold for 1k on there yesterday.
You know being a bargain hunter I tried to peruse Flippa's inventory to see if I couldn't find myself a deal. I'll be darned it is a very confusing site to navigate. I'll be darned as well as if some of those deals I did find people were very sketch and noncommittal when it was time to exchange goods. Good ole flippa;)

•••
•••
Now 20 minutes and the price bid is still $356. Is that a deal?

•••
It was Domain Classified sale means someone contacted seller or placed offer on name. Seller may not aware of current market price because 6-8 months ago 4L.com were selling in range of $100-$150. Seller may need money or may thought this is good price so seller must have accepted offer. It was not auctioned at all. Few Chips even sold on Flippa in range of $1000-$1200 in last 3-4 week when normal price range was more than $2000. In Flippa we can contact seller very easily so when auction ran for few days for Chips and Bid reached around $200-$300 so many people send seller offer of $1000-$1200 and same old story seller not aware of Chips or anything else. I have received such offer for couple of my Chips so I know little how People use easy way contact seller system on Flippa

•••

I wonder why you post that BS...

Is that wishfull thinking?
Did you miss the boat?

•••
I wonder why you post that BS...

Is that wishfull thinking?
Did you miss the boat?

I own 200 - well 175 chips now ..bought from Reece in 2007 for around $50 to $60 each

The real question is... I was on the boat a longtime ago and you boy have just jumped on.

I'm on target for $550k by summer from my llll.com chips ..how about you?

Peace

•••
so you better sell it now!
I can offer twice as much as you expect:
$160 USD each

still the question to me is
why do you post such BS?

•••
it makes me feel like the buyer got a great deal im about to email him and see if he wants 200 lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back