Dynadot

interviews Smart Investment: SmartMonday.com $69→$14,488 in 3 Months – With Logan Flatt

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
If you think like your customers think and price them within their budget, then you're more likely to be more successful in domain name investing.

That's how today's investor turned a $69 SnapNames purchase into a $14,488 buy-it-now sale in three months.

Listen into this Profitable Flip show to learn to think like he does in your own segments.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/logan-flatt-smartmonday-flip/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you post the transcript link? I'm interested but my data plan turns any video feed into swiss cheese.

•••
•••
I enjoyed it. Good stuff. I even started applying Logan's advice: all my prices now end in 88!
(The rest of their digits still need work. Haha.)

•••
I enjoyed it . After watching I Bought KeyMonday & PrimeMonday . eagerly waiting to watch next and future video by Sherpa . Learn lot from your interviews . Thank you

•••
I enjoyed it . After watching I Bought KeyMonday & PrimeMonday . eagerly waiting to watch next and future video by Sherpa . Learn lot from your interviews . Thank you

I watched the interview just now and I think you missed his point which was to buy names with "Smart" in them, not names with "Monday" in them. I think you didn't buy the right names after watching the video.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back