IT.COM

various Domain Sales: Treva.com, SmartMonday.com + More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Treva.com has been acquired by a currently unknown MarkMonitor client. MarkMonitor had acquired Treva.net which I reported on May 16, 2017 and at that time I noted the .com was owned by GoDaddy’s NameFind and held a $15,000 offering price. Potential buyer is Eastman Chemical Company who recently filed a TM on the term May 11, 2017.
SmartMonday.com has been sold by Logan Flatt. He acquired the domain name in February 2017 for $69 and listed it for $14,488 which the buyer used the BIN. CSC Corporate Domains was the buyer for a currently unknown client. To note, the prior owner before the domain name dropped in Feb/2017 had the domain listed with a $1,499 buy now. Timing!
BasicCare.com has been acquired by a currently unknown CSC Corporate Domains client. The domain was owned by WebContents, Inc. prior and held a $3,600 offering price...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Smart Monday?

Basic care I can see.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back