Dynadot

Sites that catch your eye.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone have any sites that catch their eye and they can't help but keep going back?

I find this site really cool because of his ideas and his overall talent, I can't help but keep going back to see if he has updated it.

www.liquisoft.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Favourite website is actually down now. Its very unreliable when it comes to being online when i wanna see it. Its the portfolio of a guy named "Everman" However i have found his old site, but its in Czech. (or however its spelt)

His old site

His Newer But Offline Site - Try your luck with this one... maybe it'll be up by the time you see it.

I first met this guy when he made this website for me almost 3 - 4 years ago when i knew nothing about web design but wanted to get into webmaster-ing. The site your looking at it very old... its only online because i found it on a backup disc the other day and i wanted to show it to a few people who were involved...

•••
I personally like pages with photograpy

•••
•••
•••
I know a site that catches bobbi's eye. cnn.com :p

•••
Nice clean looking site dark.

haha Alpha, Yes I do keep up with the news. :p

•••
i saw here John_W letter
don't know the studio, but the design looks nice, unusual cur spectrum, isn't it?

•••
sorry!!!

i meant colour spectrum

oh, again forgotten to give the link
www.elastiks.com

Lilian

•••
Hey Lillian. If you ever make a mistake you can click the edit button at the top right corner of your post and add stuff in or take it out. Just though I'd tell ya and welcome to webdesigntalk.net.

Back on topic. Sites that have really shiny navigation bars and cool banners usually catch my eye. But I think webdesigntalk.net catches all of our eyes :D

•••
•••
wow! this guy really has some talent and skills.

•••
It would appear, atleast on my computer, that alot of his images arn't.. well... appearing... no pun intended...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back