NameSilo

Simple to use Domain Registration Software

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

First of all I would like to say hello cause this is my first post on this board. I have a few questions about domain regstration software, hope you can help me with this :)
I'm in progress of making small domain registration website. A this moment I've got few things done but still need to find a way to communication with Registrar (polish registrar - NASK, .pl IDN), need
simple e-mail online service software also and another solution for domains management (frontend for users). So, long story short. I need:

1. Communication with Registrar (polish registrar NASK), they using EPP protocol
2. E-mail online service for free accounts for my users (something like OpenWebmail)
3. Domains management for users

I'm using Joomla! for some part of website (I know, this is not good software for some but I like it, I think this is good if you'll knows it better) and external software for
livechat and help server.
I'm looking for simplest to install and implement software you know for points, one, two, three :)

For 1 and 2 I found this: NamePros - Buy, Sell, Discuss Domain Names and this: Open WebMail Project but both are too difficult to implement for me. There is used PERL and unfortunatelly
I don't know this language at all. More some under PHP.

This is not big budget project and I'm looking for solution more like under GPL licence or other not expensive software.

My needs are basic for this project, nothing extremely complicated.

I'll be very grateful for every help. Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So are you going to offer users their own email address for your domain, or so that they can set it up for their domains?

•••
So are you going to offer users their own email address for your domain, or so that they can set it up for their domains?

For their domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back