IT.COM

showcase Showcase your .APP domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase your .APP domains! I'd love to see them...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SkiReport → app

and maybe one more but I think that will be all after that...

•••
All minimum renewals

Tires
Logics
Ganja
Fash
Gals
Nuts
Taas
Pwr
Pxl
Sym

•••
All minimum renewals

Tires
Logics
Ganja
Fash
Gals
Nuts
Taas
Pwr
Pxl
Sym

taas? seems like someone know about that taas.fund crypto lol. How much do you have? haha

•••
Just scraped the wiki for "as a service" uses. Could be Technology as a service. ETC.

Last edited:
•••
taas.fund best investment crypto I have done.

Donations / APP

•••
•••
•••
Serious? That was the random registration that you were talking about?

•••
Nice just got confirmation on the following:

hugs.app
rims.app
ties.app
stubs.app
drivethru.app

In an auction on adu.app

All $20

•••
dropchecker.app is available figured someone in here could use it

•••
I love .app and I believe it will have great future :)

But there is lot of rubish which people are actually registering right now, some good examples in this thread...remember that when speaking about new gTLDs, only best keywords are performing.
There is no way imo that some of above names will have any significant resell value.

As I always say, better invest in 1 or 2 good keywords which goes well in .app, rather then in dozens of mediocre keyword1keyword2.app names..

•••
I have some on my shortlist but I'm not quite sure. Usually I steer clear from newTLDs but for some reason I like this extention. There's definitely a market for it. Regardarding the SSL requirement, as mentioned before it's not a big issue. Let's encrypt will solve that without additional cost and most registrars will give you a free one upon purchase of a .app anyway. Besides, certs are not that expensive nowadays.

I don't like the fact that it's a requirement but at the same time it's good to see that Google tries to push thing forward as lets face it, any serious business/project should be using https by now anyway.

•••
Of course it's tempting to register good combos but noone should forget (means everyone knows) that since the day apps came out, they all were existing without .app so there is a big question mark hovering over the .app enduser - market.

Sure there is / will be a market for "investor 2 investor" but it's not the same market as "investor 2 enduser".

But who knows, maybe Google and / or others can manage to trigger a trend among app developers (endusers).

Last edited:
•••
By no means am I saying that .app will change the world - or even amount to anything. But I had 2 3 figure offers on domains I paid $20 for and a 4 figure offer on one I got in EAP. And thats in a day and a half since the tld went live.

Google is reporting 150k registrations in the first 24 hours.

So ya a name like hugs.app isn't the best name ever, but $20 is basically low risk high reward.

•••
Bordel.app

What did I do just there.

•••
Fierce.app
Robust.app

Only because they weren't premium priced

•••
I have only one:
Choosing.app
:)

•••
I swore I wouldn't do any more GTLDs...needless to say, I found myself tonight hammering away at Godaddy as if domains had just been invented.

RateThe.App
RateThis.App
RateOur.App

•••
Apparently, you can get free SSL certificates via Let's Encrypt, but it's very confusing and technical. I will definitely need to get these certificates somehow, otherwise how can we sell these things? At present, I don't think they're accepted in Afternic, Sedo, etc. so all channels to end-users are cut off unless you have a for sale landing page.

All of my .app so far are at Uniregistry, so I will be reaching out to them to see if they can help me. It seems like unless you're very tech savvy, you have to enlist the registrar's help in doing this.

Nat it's ok once you get used to it .. I use DigitalOcean.com at $5 pretty much unlimited domains, free SSL with LetsEncrypt .. the tutorials are all there on DigitalOcean .. the command prompt is a bit freaky at first but you get used to it.

•••
I caved and picked up 2 .app's -
MJdelivery.app
CannaDelivery.app

We'll see..

•••
Of course it's tempting to register good combos but noone should forget (means everyone knows) that since the day apps came out, they all were existing without .app so there is a big question mark hovering over the .app enduser - market.

Sure there is / will be a market for "investor 2 investor" but it's not the same market as "investor 2 enduser".

But who knows, maybe Google and / or others can manage to trigger a trend among app developers (endusers).
Nah. It's a brand, and app devs aren't the only end-users.

.app is catchy, and it has that FOMO (fear of missing out) appeal to it for anyone wanting their brand tied to an app.

•••
•••
SearchEngine
InternetSearch
ImageSearch
ImageSearching
ImageSearcher
ImageEditor
ImageEditing
Indentifier
FaceRecognizer
FacialRecognizer
Cartoonizer
Cartoonize
Toonifier
Toonify

•••
SearchEngine
InternetSearch
ImageSearch
ImageSearching
ImageSearcher
ImageEditor
ImageEditing
Indentifier
FaceRecognizer
FacialRecognizer
Cartoonizer
Cartoonize
Toonifier
Toonify
ImageEditor is good one suits the extension.

•••
I purchased a few on GoDaddy but a few days later said they weren’t available and got a refund...what happened?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back