Domain Empire

showcase Showcase your .APP domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase your .APP domains! I'd love to see them...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I cant get mine to resolve in Uni
$875
Mine (as above - not 2c) was a hefty $13.99 at dynadot! :xf.frown::xf.grin::xf.cool: Now, where are all those 'cardless cash' people??:greedy::greedy::greedy:

Last edited:
•••
.app works in Edge but not chrome?

•••
My 2 Cents
eSolutions.jpg
eDispatch.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
It works, but not without an SSL certificate. Url forwarding and parking does not work unless SSL is in place.

•••
•••
I got these:

teen.app
tutorial.app
ananas.app
actors.app
burgers.app
blackmirror.app
facefilter.app
chessgame.app
cuddle.app
eguide.app
cookrecipes.app
dualipa.app
drawings.app
businessangels.app
beraten.app
eighteen.app
ebanking.app
fahrschule.app
cleaned.app
cappuccino.app
fahrschulen.app
currencies.app
estates.app
employing.app
cafes.app
buchen.app
jobbing.app
homeoffice.app
jobfinder.app
friendfinder.app
interrail.app
levelup.app
kayone.app
gametesters.app
hungrig.app
gta6.app
gametester.app
mailings.app
immobilia.app
makeups.app
locating.app
lowcarb.app
flirts.app
grillen.app
sia.app
onlinesearch.app
provider.app
netflixing.app
purchasing.app
shishalounge.app
reaction.app
online-dating.app
realestates.app
newly.app
relocate.app
residences.app
smoothies.app
salads.app
sxtn.app
wc2018.app
tweeting.app
thelastofus.app
storefinder.app
vegetables.app
topcharts.app
vermitteln.app
welten.app
wm2018.app
zocken.app
topmodels.app
subs.app
superfood.app
veganic.app
toasted.app
freelancing.app
deutsch.app
speaking.app
mozzarella.app
tracked.app
updated.app
creamy.app
interieur.app
shawarma.app
safely.app
colors.app
tweets.app
finding.app
helped.app
ves.app
vez.app
gmbh.app
lovely.app
fashionweek.app

Total spent?

•••
•••
•••
...kids. :xf.rolleyes:

There's a lawyer out there smiling away, thinking 'easy pickings'.

When will they learn...?

Sorry, actually we removed these copyright infringement worthy ones, so no worries. Forgot to mention I also received:

Tutorial.app (990€ renewal fee)
Teen.app (990€ renewal fee)
Selfies.app (250€ renewal fee)

•••
GoDaddy seemed to be a poor choice to pre-register

I think you're forgetting that the future of apps is web apps.

I suspect that in a few years, the idea of downloading an app at all will be considered old news.

Apps will run in mobile browsers, and the distinction between "apps" and "websites" will begin to be less and less.

As such, I see the .app extension as very important in the coming years. With the exception of graphically intensive games, most apps are essentially repackaged websites. With the graphical capabilities on the rise, I don't think it will be long until everything is essentially "streamed" to devices.

It's happened with music, video and I don't see why apps would be any different.

Oh, and here's my domain:

Show attachment 87461
I don't knowww the future and so you.
That's why I have not (can't have) forgotten anything - but of course I have nothing against your guess about how it will possibly evolve, all the best with your invest.

Last edited:
•••
About 13000 € on united-domains.de.
With all due respect and all wishes that you will be able to make profit with your domains, this "invest" (maybe the better word would be "bet") is reallyyy crazyyy

Last edited:
•••
I got these:

cyberspace▪app
stocktrade▪app
stockquote▪app
enroot▪app
singalong▪app
snatched▪app
bordel▪app
wordpuzzle▪app
crosswordpuzzle▪app
nyheter▪app (news in my native language)

•••
About 13000 € on united-domains.de.
You could have bought a few very strong domains instead, rather than a pile of liabilities. If the renewals are in the hundreds per year, I guarantee you will exit this game soon, like many other people before. We have seen it so many times.

•••
If you are paying a great amount on renewals, its going to hurt. Most times with new gtlds you should have at least a 3 year window in time for wide acceptance and adoption. I plan to renew 90% of my domains for 3 years this week and just let them sit there and let the market catch up.

•••
If you are paying a great amount on renewals, its going to hurt. Most times with new gtlds you should have at least a 3 year window in time for wide acceptance and adoption. I plan to renew 90% of my domains for 3 years this week and just let them sit there and let the market catch up.
I bought 4 strong app names knowing thats all I would want to renew. Its a gamble and I hope it pays off.

•••
•••
I got these:

cyberspace▪app
stocktrade▪app
stockquote▪app
enroot▪app
singalong▪app
snatched▪app
bordel▪app
wordpuzzle▪app
crosswordpuzzle▪app
nyheter▪app (news in my native language)

$185 for all of these, $14.77 in renewal fee. Cyberspace▪app the only exception with $45.27. I believe that's a gamble worth taking.

•••
$185 for all of these, $14.77 in renewal fee. Cyberspace▪app the only exception with $45.27. I believe that's a gamble worth taking.

I think I dislike the cyberspace one the most, isn't that an old term not really used anymore?

•••
I think I dislike the cyberspace one the most, isn't that an old term not really used anymore?

I think cyberspace applications speaks volume. It's a term that everyone knows.

•••
Bit of a twist.... quite a few
KW/app.app names gone, but I grabbed a few..

MusicApp
TravelApp
PokerApp

•••
vveb.app

vveb = v v e b
vveb ≠ w e b

However you think about it - the point is, it (has the great advantage that it) is hard to forget (and that ironically / exclusively / exactly because of its "criticizable point", the double "v").

Until it will be possible to list .app - domains at / offer them via @Sedo, I will use it as a forwarder.

Last edited:
•••
vveb.app

vveb = v v e b
vveb ≠ w e b

However you think about it - the point is, it is hard to forget it (and that ironically / exclusively / just because of its criticizable point, the double "v").

Until it will be possible to submit .app - domains to / offer them via @Sedo , I will use it as a forwarder.

I am already outbounding 2 of my names

•••
tried forwarding to marketplace via URL forwarding option at Uniregistry, but the option doesn't seem to be accessible.

I have SSL-enabled domain at 1and1 (.ORG) - and no any problems to redirect it.
Should work for .app as well.
I have regged 1 .app for $12 at 1and1 just to test it...
Then activated SSL-certificate per this domain and URL forwarding to Epik marketplace listing...
And it works as expected...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back