Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will take your advise. See what happens.

Good luck with it, remember that with domain names you can try many twists on terms and words, different approaches can work well too, if the name looks good to you, go with it :)

•••
Good luck with it, remember that with domain names you can try many twists on terms and words, different approaches can work well too, if the name looks good to you, go with it :)
I am thinking of just getting out. I own way too many and have not ever listed a single one. Just keep buying and renewing like soo many others. It is like compulsive gambling but with URLS.

•••
SmartHearables.com and Hearables.Technology

•••
I am thinking of just getting out. I own way too many and have not ever listed a single one. Just keep buying and renewing like soo many others. It is like compulsive gambling but with URLS.

Domaining is addictive!

Have you tried having some of your domains appraised to see potential value of what you are holding?

•••
•••
•••
Domaining is addictive!

Have you tried having some of your domains appraised to see potential value of what you are holding?
No. I have been buying for 3 years and have no idea even how to get a list together besides going to GD and I used name also. 2 REG. Total of about 160 crazy! I think I missed something in all the reading I have done because everyone states they are junk and could not fetch reg. fees. Maybe they are right. I just am not literate enough on using website builders etc.. I see sales on new names and try to figure out why they even sold? Oh well. I guess I could build a one page and list all my domains if I can figure out how to not have to manually put in each name and see what happens. knods dot com maybe for Karl names of domain sale or something like that. I have no idea literally none. Oh well. Many I am let dropping that get type in traffic but are too long so I am letting go.

•••
•••
No. I have been buying for 3 years and have no idea even how to get a list together besides going to GD and I used name also. 2 REG. Total of about 160 crazy! I think I missed something in all the reading I have done because everyone states they are junk and could not fetch reg. fees. Maybe they are right. I just am not literate enough on using website builders etc.. I see sales on new names and try to figure out why they even sold? Oh well. I guess I could build a one page and list all my domains if I can figure out how to not have to manually put in each name and see what happens. knods dot com maybe for Karl names of domain sale or something like that. I have no idea literally none. Oh well. Many I am let dropping that get type in traffic but are too long so I am letting go.

You could post a new thread on nampros asking for some advice, people here are very helpful.

Forwarding all your domains to a single landing page is a good idea.

Make sure you list your domains on GD, Flippa, Bodis, Afternic, Aftrmarket etc.

When buying names, always double check first that there is a market, either current or future. Can do this by searching trends, google, keyword search history etc.

I am not the most experienced by far on here, hopefully someone more worthy will chip in and offer good advice.

Domaining is not easy, the amount of lost hours and periods of no sales can be quite depressing at times, but there can be good times and light at the end of the tunnel

Last edited:
•••
Someone sold HealthCareWearable.com for $1.399 and I am guessing that its from here.

•••
Someone sold HealthCareWearable.com for $1.399 and I am guessing that its from here.

I know who picked it, and it were sold by some guy from Korea, as far as my knowledge goes. ;)

•••
•••
Sold ... OnlineSmartWatch.com ... $500

•••
OSmartWatch dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think someone just wants it for a startup company...total guess but I cant see a reseller paying that for it at this stage

•••
I think someone just wants it for a startup company...total guess but I cant see a reseller paying that for it at this stage

Sorry I'm confused but, is the 3k a sale that has already been made or how much is *for sale* right now?

btw. 3k is an extremely good price for this domain imo

•••
Sorry I'm confused but, is the 3k a sale that has already been made or how much is *for sale* right now?

btw. 3k is an extremely good price for this domain imo

Its a completed sale...

•••
QuantumWearables.com

Might be a good one in the future.

•••
QuantumWearables.com

Might be a good one in the future.

well, if we ever use wearables that use quantum technology, I don't think we'll need domaining anymore :P

•••
Hey guys I got an offer for my domain Wearables/Tech (dot) com for low $xxx should I take it? or hold on it and wait for better offer.

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys I got an offer for my domain Wearables/Tech (dot) com for low $xxx should I take it? or hold on it and wait for better offer.
Do you need money and did you try to negotiate?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back