NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
PuffinMarijuana .com
puffin-1255537__340.jpg

•••
•••
Developed CannabisDrink.com.au

cannabisdrink_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Another early 3 Word 4 figure CBD sale ... cbdmassageoils.com Just under $1600 not mine. Congrats if it’s any of yo’s !
In a speculative world with complete uncertainty - seeing these relevant 3 worders go is a great self confident boost for myself. Now holding over 62 CBD EMD’s I feel great about all my $8 hand regs. I’m still holding out though. CBD ❤️U .... I also believe in u.

•••
•••
Just got these two. Not sure. All top keywords were gone long ago.

CBDPhase.com
CBDArcade.com

Last edited:
•••
Another early 3 Word 4 figure CBD sale ... cbdmassageoils.com Just under $1600 not mine. Congrats if it’s any of yo’s !
In a speculative world with complete uncertainty - seeing these relevant 3 worders go is a great self confident boost for myself. Now holding over 62 CBD EMD’s I feel great about all my $8 hand regs. I’m still holding out though. CBD ❤️U .... I also believe in u.

I was about to screenshot that to you. I have Primecbdoil.com and I have turned down three xxxx offers . It’s worth more

•••
I had a lowball offer on cbdradiance dot com. I plan to sell that one with cbdphoria.com to the right buyer.

Also check out moringa, it’s an amazing superfood. My mom has a moringa farm in Nicaragua. There are companies now selling both hemp and moringa as well as cbd and moringa.

I have moringacbd.com and both variations of cannabismoringa.

Here is a company doing cbd with moringa https://www.mountainpurecbd.com/store/p2/Vitalize.html#/

•••
•••
Not mine

hemppackaging.com $1,225 GoDaddy

•••
•••
I was about to screenshot that to you. I have Primecbdoil.com and I have turned down three xxxx offers . It’s worth more
I love that!! I own CBDSpas . com and several others that go along that line!

•••
More validation as the days go on :)
I absolutely love it !!!!

CBDfamily , a 2 Worder only going for $540. {KeyWords} will only go so far imo when trying to attach them to CBD. But still a good return on a $8 hand reg. Congrats to the Seller !

This NEWB is looking smarter day by day. :baby:

Don't let others discourage you. Had I taken many members criticizing to heart , id be sitting here so sad , so lonely. So lacking my mega collection of 3 word EMD - CBD .coms #truth
Sometimes its best not knowing the "rules of the game"

Again, nothing in stone. No certainties. Not a single Sale. Just good old stoney thoughts , scribbled onto blank empty pages. 3 words describing a 3 letter product. CBD_________ ________ .

Theres still some random unregistered hope out there.

Wishing EVERYONE success ! Health and Happiness for this approaching New Year.
Happiest of Holidays to ALL.

Stick to your guns. Aim straight and fire away.

AloHA

•••
pòt.com
pöt.com
pôt.com
pót.com
þot.com

don't know if im tripping or not, but here are my cannabis, marijuana, pot, weed, joint, cheeba, ganja, cbd, hemp, cannabinoid, hashes, grass, etc domains. lol. duh, Maryjane lol.

•••
honorable mention blunt, bong, locoweed, Labrador, Cheech stix, chong bong, roach, etc. merry Christmas! hohoho

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
absolutely, just need to hold it or buy up the other extensions of it.
Yeah deffo keep this one for a while (unless I get an offer I can't turn down) wishful thinking lol

•••
•••
Not mine

weednearme.com $2,683 GoDaddy
cannaspace.com $1,975 GoDaddy

•••
This one almost slipped away from me:

Dama/gao in dot CN

Dama = canna
Gao = cream/paste/toothpaste

•••
I have this one

HyperMarijuana.com

In my opinion It's a nice domain...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back